Right stick dead on controller
655 1 2021-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NUJ7daVfr6Ah
lvl.1
United States

Just like it says. Everything else seems to work fine and I can fly with the app through just the phone. The controller links fine, the GPS callibration went smoothly but when I took off I found the right stick of the controller didn't do anything. Landed, turned off the drone and attempted callibration of the controller. Left stick works as expected. No response at all from the right stick.
Did I just get a dud controller? Is there some special update thing I'm missing? This was a christmas present from the wife (purchased through amazon) so I'm WAY past the 14 days and it seems my only option through DJI is send it back for repair. Considering just returning it to the seller and putting the refund into the mini 2 in hopes of better luck.

2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have tried to calibrate the said DJI remote controller and still the right stick of the said DJI remote controller is not working. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at ( https://www.dji.com/support ) for further assistance and for further evaluation. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI remote controller to avoid further damaging the said unit and to void the warranty. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2021-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules