FPV remote won't connect to computer or DJI assistant software
3776 2 2021-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nicolomaserati
lvl.1

United States

I just got the FPV remote from Amazon and I've been trying to connect it to my PC (Windows 10) and for some reason, my pc doesn't recognize it. When I turn on the FPV remote, it has a red light that stays constant and has a beeping sound. I'm not really sure what to do. I've been doing research and going through the forums with people with a similar problem but I can't seem to find a solution.

The firmware may need to be updated but I can't update it because it's not reading on my PC, although the remote responds to being plugged in to the pc, my pc doesn't show that anything is connected. Im connecting to it through usb c to usb.

Also, I don't have an FPV drone yet. I bought the remote to use with a simulator to learn FPV before I buy one
2021-1-14
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

the red light is normal. move the stick to the bottom and the beeping will stop (that's a safety feature to keep you from accidentally connecting to a drone with full throttle). you need to try a different USB cable if it's reacting to being plugged in but the computer doesn't see it (sounds like you're using a cable that only does power and not data)
2021-1-14
Use props
fans712f175d
New

Netherlands

I'm currently having similar issue, have been using the DJI controller to practice on the Lift-off simulator for a couple days. Today tried to connect the remote to the computer again and it doesn't seem to work. Tried different cables, connecting to the drone and unselecting power saving usb ports on my computer. The controller also doesn't seem to get recognized by the DJI assistant 2 (FPV series). I Taught the dji controller was empty so since my last session the only thing I have done was charge the controller. The controller is still working but doesn't connect to the pc. Any methods to solve this issue?
2022-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules