Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is your secret for good quality video of Tello?
8711 9 2021-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrSunshine
lvl.2
Philippines

I am looking for that answer.
2021-1-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

To be honest : the Tello won't give very good video.
It is a nice drone, but it is certainly not one that will deliver very good video.
2021-1-15
Use props
MrSunshine
lvl.2
Philippines

Montfrooij Posted at 1-15 01:53
To be honest : the Tello won't give very good video.
It is a nice drone, but it is certainly not one that will deliver very good video.

I see..they said that Tello has great photos?
2021-1-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

MrSunshine Posted at 1-15 03:46
I see..they said that Tello has great photos?

Photo's are ok from Tello indeed.
2021-1-15
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Tello's video encoding is very sketchy with Android devices.  Best to use an iOS device, turn off location permissions for the app.  Set bit rate in app to auto.  But the best answer is to use a third party app called Tello FPV.  This app encodes video far better than the Tello app and has other nifty features that I wish were available on the official app.
2021-2-6
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Another thing is make sure you are flying with the speed setting SLOW.  In FAST the video stabilization is disabled.
2021-2-6
Use props
MrSunshine
lvl.2
Philippines

Martyzion Posted at 2-6 10:26
Tello's video encoding is very sketchy with Android devices.  Best to use an iOS device, turn off location permissions for the app.  Set bit rate in app to auto.  But the best answer is to use a third party app called Tello FPV.  This app encodes video far better than the Tello app and has other nifty features that I wish were available on the official app.

thanks for the answer!
2021-2-6
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

A stable connection (drone not too far from controller/phone), stable flight conditions (low wind, decent amount of light), and gentle flight movements during recording (no fast shots)  are your three key ways to get good flight footage. Here's a pictorial example
2021-3-1
Use props
Anonymous_guy
lvl.2

United States

These are my suggestions: Have good lighting, fly in very little wind, try not to fly so fast, and don't make abrupt movements.
2021-4-12
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

Hi,
You can select a "High" quality in settings of Tello App
2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now