SC HDMI Problem
1986 4 2021-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBDigit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140220 ft
Portugal

The last 2 updates on the Smart Controler is giving an error on the HDMI output, not logical, not always, but it's driving me crazy.

Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual and Smart Controler, using HDMI out to a TV or a Computer, the image is arriving or HD full size, or just arriving 1/4 of the image on the left up corner, and just 768p.

Tried all the hmdi options in the controler definitions, tried all the DJI Pilot hmdi output options, but the most needed is the clear camera view.

The cable is olnly connected when the drone is already on the air.

If, after the problem, we just end and restart the app, the image it will show full and HD, but without the option for a clear camera view, with a full duplicate screen.

This problem started after the update before the last one.

Tried dieferent cables, tried different tvs, tried everything.

So it's a bug on the smart controler or the dji pilot app?
2021-1-15
Use props
fansc22d19d0
New
Norway

Hi. Did you find a solution for this problem? We still have this on our Smart Controller for Mavic and Matrice 300
FCE81FBE-2657-4FC2-B5A8-B89DF680B42C.jpeg
2021-9-11
Use props
JBDigit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140220 ft
Portugal

fansc22d19d0 Posted at 9-11 11:37
Hi. Did you find a solution for this problem? We still have this on our Smart Controller for Mavic and Matrice 300[Image]

The way we have to "solve" is to start the flight and the hdmi connection with "duplicate" on the SC and after the connection is stable change to "clear camera view".
Rarely it doesn't fix.
2021-9-11
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

Very frustrating!
2022-10-30
Use props
Balou1986
New
Flight distance : 185489 ft
Germany

Hello,

it may be a little late, but I had the same problem und solved it.

The solution was to set the HDMI resolution of the smartcontroller to 1920x1080p 60 and then restart the smart controller.
The Restart of the Smartcontroller is the most important step!

After that the external monitor displayed the clear camera picture as I expected it to.

Regards
3-14 22:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules