Why i can Height over 400 fts
2972 9 2014-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdelrosario
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

HI

Trying to go more up and it say that I reach the limit 400 ft!!

Why is this?
What can I do?

Thanks
2014-11-23
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Within the Assistant Software click on the the "Advanced" tab. Within that tab you will be able to adjust your Distance Limits which includes Max Radius & Max Height. For safety sake it is not advisable to go beyond 400 feet in altitude. Not to mention with what is going on within the FAA and CAA at the moment. At the end of the day it is your Phantom just be careful.
2014-11-23
Use props
rdelrosario
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Thanks for the tip and advise, I'll be caution with the height, we don't what to put finger on us for be fooling around.
2014-11-23
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

rdelrosario Posted at 2014-11-23 23:47
Thanks for the tip and advise, I'll be caution with the height, we don't what to put finger on us fo ...

Your welcome. Here is a great group to join on Facebook, we are well over 5,000 members strong. A bunch of DJI pilots sharing our experiences , problems and fun, so we can help each other.  If your interested here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ ... group_comment_reply

If your into Aerial Photography and Aerial Cinematography here is another wonderful Facebook Group to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/371893376304366/

Additionally the DJI P2V+ V3 Facebook Group was just launched: https://www.facebook.com/groups/393981554092596/ See below for details . . .  
If you own any DJI product other than the new upgraded version of the P2V+ then please go else where!

In this forum we support all issues relating to DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus the new version commonly referred to as Version 3 (This naming may change in the future)! Please Adhere to the simple rule stated above!

2014-11-23
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

josephbobowicz@ Posted at 2014-11-24 00:00
Your welcome. Here is a great group to join on Facebook, we are well over 5,000 members strong.  ...

if youre interested in sending folk to FB, then why not open these books to non FB users.
i dont subscribe to FB , like milions more, so youre limiting your exposure. Joining should not be mandatory !
2014-11-23
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Eirlink Posted at 2014-11-24 01:27
if youre interested in sending folk to FB, then why not open these books to non FB users.
i dont su ...

Eirlink - Facebook is simply one means of sharing information. They offer the capability to setup and share within a Group with others with similar interests. There are also a significant amount of non Facebook related Forums out there as well that are easy to find doing a Google search as an example. I see your point. In moving forward I have a project in the works that is a web based Forum that will be simple to access without having to join Facebook. Access will be obtained by simply using a web browser.
2014-11-23
Use props
rdelrosario
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

josephbobowicz@ Posted at 2014-11-23 23:04
Within the Assistant Software click on the the "Advanced" tab. Within that tab you will be able to a ...

I'm trying to connect to the software in the computer and it do not connect?
it said connect to the controller...

What I'm doing wrong?

2014-11-23
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

rdelrosario Posted at 2014-11-24 07:10
it said connect to th ...

Fllowing the steps below ↓
1.  Cnnect your computer to the port in the front of the quadcopter.
2.  Turn on the controller.
3.  Remove the gimbal clamp and lens cap from the camera.
4.  Activate the battery in the quadcopter.
-
If it dosen't connect as well, post details and we will help you to work out.
2014-11-23
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

rdelrosario Posted at 2014-11-24 07:10
it said connect to th ...

As DJI-Autumn mentioned make sure you use the front port. It is located under the little flap above the gimbal assembly on the front of your Phantom.
2014-11-24
Use props
rdelrosario
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Yes finally got it,

Thanks

2014-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules