Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KnNLmS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hi there,

We all waiting for Mavic 3 Pro and i'm pretty sure will come so soon. I have a guess, it will come with IR/Lidar sensor for avoidence. Who is agree with me?
2021-1-15
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

How do you know that “we” all waiting for mavic 3? And what proof do you have that it will come soon?
2021-1-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

i'm pretty sure will come so soon.
Every similar post in the past turned out to be wrong.
But if people keep posting stuff like this, perhaps someone will eventually be correct.
Or maybe they never will.
2021-1-15
Use props
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

They were probably waiting for the remote ID rule to come out. And I imagine even with it out, they still have a lot of development work left to do to build it in. I think it may still be a while yet.
2021-1-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No Mavic 3 until it can be classified by the EU as it would become legacy and pretty much useless to fly legally.
2021-1-16
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Turkey

dronie1965 Posted at 1-15 13:45
How do you know that “we” all waiting for mavic 3? And what proof do you have that it will come soon?

I say "we" for people who has the same thinking like me. You can think either way.
I'm pretty sure because there is competitors on the market and DJI sure would do better one. And M2 old enough now.

I have a guess and wanted to share with people just for talk. My guess about the avoidence sensors working on dark also for better autonomous flight.
2021-1-16
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Turkey

luciens Posted at 1-15 16:45
They were probably waiting for the remote ID rule to come out. And I imagine even with it out, they still have a lot of development work left to do to build it in. I think it may still be a while yet.

I agree. There is new regulations on Europe and US. So all must be clear before the release of M3.
2021-1-16
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

correct ,
eventually M3 then M4 or so on  
Technology will never stay idle too long
DJI R&D team pretty sure putting  all their power on the new model either it is M3 or something even more unimaginable model.
2021-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules