519 3 2021-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JMcGonigal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15656 ft

Canada

Hello,

The other day i was flying my P4 for work. The view in my DJI GO 4 app was normal, I took numerous photo's of the job site. When I went to export them off the drone to my phone I notice all the images had a blue haze and white lines which looks to be a digital issue. I'm running a 32GB micro SD with the drone. I've used the drone for at least a year now and never had this issue and it's the same card. I tried restoring all the settings in the app. is rested and re-callibrated the gimbal. I refreshed the firmware. I've looked through these forums and i'm not finding anyone else with this issue.

Wondering if anyone can help????

I've attached a photo I took in the office afterwards for a visual of what is happening.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gx7PRd3Puxhvt3rHStHCJvQqo2m8MvAh/view?usp=sharing

2021-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JMcGonigal. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the issue you're currently experiencing. If you do have another microSD card, we strongly recommend testing it out and see if that makes any difference. In addition, we suggest checking whether you're having the same result on videos. Looking forward to your response.
2021-1-15
Use props
JMcGonigal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15656 ft

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-15 23:46
Hi, JMcGonigal. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the issue you're currently experiencing. If you do have another microSD card, we strongly recommend testing it out and see if that makes any difference. In addition, we suggest checking whether you're having the same result on videos. Looking forward to your response.

Yes, I have tried another microSD card. All the pictures I record have the same issue. It is only an 8gb  microSD card, not sure if that makes a difference. The video has the same issue. The video also shows the vertical lines in the phone app while I'm recording.
2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JMcGonigal Posted at 1-17 14:12
Yes, I have tried another microSD card. All the pictures I record have the same issue. It is only an 8gb  microSD card, not sure if that makes a difference. The video has the same issue. The video also shows the vertical lines in the phone app while I'm recording.

Thanks for your prompt response. Since it affects the original files, we strongly advise returning your product back to our Service Center so that it can be examined and verify if certain part/s require repair or replacement. At your soonest convenience, please get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules