386 2 2021-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102779 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

I have a new phantom 4 pro v2 this is my flight no 4 with it ... first problem gimbal calibration stucks at 50% second problem video is kind of shaky ... video is not ok even when the drone motors off and drone recording by siting iddle on the table ,,, is kind of like having a jello effect but again with hte motors even stoped .... this is a brand new out o the box drone ... any help ? i tryed to reload the firmware again ... this didnt fix the problem  .. DJI suport online told me to wait ( i guess there will be a new firmware out ) ... it sucks to sent back a new drone with this lockdown situations ..
2021-1-15
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Send it back for replacement, there is nothing you can do to cure this problem, it is a case of badly adjusted gimbal electronics.
2021-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Manos. Thanks for reaching out! Our sincere apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. The issue may occur when there is debris on the gimbal damping unit. Kindly hold the yaw axis motor with one hand, as shown in the figure below, and turn the damping unit forward, downward, left, and right to see if that helps. Should the same problem persists, please get in touch with our Customer Support and open a ticket to return your unit back.
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules