Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature request: Use control wheel for zoom on pocket 2
3360 4 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4c94145
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141975 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello!
The control stick that comes with pocket 2 makes loud "click" noise on video when use internal mic. It will be great to make firmware update, so pocket 1's control wheel could also be used for zooming on pocket 2 (works fine for rotation as it was on pocket 1, but no zoom even if you change camera settings to zoom).

2021-1-16
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

You know there's a slider on the Pocket 2 screen (right hand side) for zoom control?  And there's zoom on the Mimo app when you have the phone attached.  But I agree about your feature request (made it myself a while back).  However, they would have to implement it without affecting use of the control wheel on the Pocket 1 - any change in its functionality would of course upset users of that device who own the wheel.
2021-1-16
Use props
MaxK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141975 ft
  • >>>
Russia

fansfe82067d Posted at 1-16 01:37
You know there's a slider on the Pocket 2 screen (right hand side) for zoom control?  And there's zoom on the Mimo app when you have the phone attached.  But I agree about your feature request (made it myself a while back).  However, they would have to implement it without affecting use of the control wheel on the Pocket 1 - any change in its functionality would of course upset users of that device who own the wheel.

Yeah, i know about software features. Even onscreen zoom option works very fine, hardware controls are better when you are in motion and can't aim the slider on the screen )
2021-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansd4c94145. Thanks for reaching out! We do appreciate your suggestion and we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Pocket 2.
2021-1-16
Use props
Foggy76
lvl.1
Poland

Hi, 2,5 years passed and nothing changed DJI...
Not sure if you do not listen to users, or you are not interested in anymore and working on other products. Maybe I do not know technical and software aspects fully, but I do not understand, why you cannot add to control wheel for DJI Osmo Pocket functionality of smooth ZOOM. This is something truly missing, joystick is not that precise and cannot control ZOOM smooth enough.

If you ignore it, then your decision, but if not so much effort needed to add ZOOM to control wheel, just do it, make a lot of people happy and deny many opinions that this device is disappointing and too expensive for what it does. Your turn.
2023-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules