Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket 2 which is Lavalier Mic compatible with Wireless Mic 3,5mm?
4966 3 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Horndog2000
lvl.1

Thailand

Hello,

Just got me the Pocket 2 last week and super happy so far.

The Wireless mic is good too, but I wanted something more low profile and maybe with a better sound quality to clip on my shirt collar.

Hence I am looking for a 3,5mm LAVALIER Mic to plug into the wireless mic.

Which one can you recommend that has been tested and has a crisp Audio Quality too?

I found the following one, but not sure if there is maybe a better one for my needs: RODE SmartLav+ Omnidirectional

Thanks and best regards
2021-1-16
Use props
MaxK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141975 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello!As I know, any mic with TRS (2 black lines on 3,5 jack) should work (or you can use TRRS to TRS adapter). Rode are my favorites, you can also check Sennheiser. Simpler versions are Boya (Movo) , Comica...
2021-1-16
Use props
Horndog2000
lvl.1

Thailand

Hi MaxK, thanks for your fast reply.

Yes I tend towards the Rode Smartlav+with TRRS-To-TRS adapter.

My main question is though, how good is actually the DJI Wireless Microphone transmitter in terms of signal quality and resolution?

Because I saw there are also more expensive and better Sennheiser Lavalier Mics, but if the DJI Transmitter is the bottleneck in terms of Audio Quality, then there is not need to invest alot of money for the Lavalier.

So far as I said I tend to get the Rode Smartlav+, but it would be interesting to actually see a test on that one. Do you really hear the difference in terms of sound quality for anything higher end than the Rode Smartlav+?

Cheers
2021-1-16
Use props
djiuser_74CH0rcp5Gxt
New

United States

What lav mic did you buy and would you recommend it?
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules