5917 8 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbea00b86
lvl.2
Flight distance : 397162 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Today I've received my brand new DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo.
I'm already a (little bit) experienced with DJI Drones, I had the Phantom One, F550, Inspire and the Mavic Pro. So it's not really my first drone.
After unpacking and charging all the batteries, i've connected my Phone to the controller with the DJI Fly app already installed on it.
So the first thing what happens, after registerin in the app, is the message that you have to upgrade the firmware to the newest version. So I did.
But the upgrade stopped at 68% and gave me an error -4000 and told me to retry, what I did. But with the same result, it stopped at 68 % everytime again.
So i took an Android phone, with the most recent version of Fly (downloaded the APK-file) and tried it again. Now the upgrade continues just until 95% and then it's error -4000 again and the option to retry. Which isn't helping.
I've restarted the drone and controller several times, but no result.
Trying to connect the drone to the computer with DJI Assistant 2 app isn't any helpfull.
When I connect the drone to the computer, it shows the Mini 2, but the only thing I can do is to transfer files, what isn't exactly what I want to do....

Does anyone has some suggestions for me ? What to try ? Except for waiting until monday when the fine people at DJI are working again ?

greetz,

Patrick
2021-1-16
Use props
Skynet5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20253 ft
United Kingdom

Probably just pack it all up and return it. Stuff like this either works or doesn't.
2021-1-16
Use props
Skynet5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20253 ft
United Kingdom

Do you have an iOS device you could use to try on?
2021-1-16
Use props
Chiefjedi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 602024 ft
United States

I also had an issue updating. I uninstalled the dji app completely then installed the new software, it worked for me.
2021-1-16
Use props
Daxmon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 397162 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I deleted the cache folder of the fly-app on my Android-phone, and after that the firmware update succeeded.
So I'm happy now. Let's hope that this was the only problem that I will face with my new drone.
First flight is sheduled for next week, the weather isn't so good at the moment

greetz,

Patrick
2021-1-17
Use props
djiuser_8GDycoibcYPG
New

India

I’m also facing this problem, I tried all the possible ways mentioned up there… but didn’t work for me. Please anyone help with this….
2021-9-13
Use props
djiuser_XOOKe1O7UkgW
New

Romania

Were you able to update?  For me too it gets stuck at 60% knowing what you did will help me a lot?
2021-11-14
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

djiuser_XOOKe1O7UkgW Posted at 11-14 14:20
Were you able to update?  For me too it gets stuck at 60% knowing what you did will help me a lot?

Try this….

2021-11-14
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

djiuser_XOOKe1O7UkgW Posted at 11-14 14:20

Try this….

2021-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules