DJİ Mimo old Version download ?
1937 13 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

how to download dji mimo ios old versions
Hello DJI POCKET 2 I have installed FIRMWARE UPDATE V01.02.00.50 but HDR video and Story Mode does not appear on my device. Please help me. I did a reset. I formatted the card, it didn't work again
2021-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AHB_Pck. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking what's the current version of your DJI Mimo. If it's already on the latest version and the problem continues, you can uninstall and reinstall it to see if that would resolve your issue. Please be noted that it'll remove all the files and settings stored within the DJI Mimo.
2021-1-16
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 23:30
Hi, AHB_Pck. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking what's the current version of your DJI Mimo. If it's already on the latest version and the problem continues, you can uninstall and reinstall it to see if that would resolve your issue. Please be noted that it'll remove all the files and settings stored within the DJI Mimo.

I did all of what you said. But unfortunately it didn't get better again.
2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AHB_Pck Posted at 1-17 02:34
I did all of what you said. But unfortunately it didn't get better again.

That's unfortunate to know. Please confirm the latest version of the DJI Mimo installed on your iOS device and the specific iOS device you're using and its corresponding iOS version. If you could attach a screen recording of the issue, that'll be much appreciated.
2021-1-17
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 23:45
That's unfortunate to know. Please confirm the latest version of the DJI Mimo installed on your iOS device and the specific iOS device you're using and its corresponding iOS version. If you could attach a screen recording of the issue, that'll be much appreciated.
İphone 6S
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for the prompt response. We'll be checking this on our end. If you could upload a screen recording depicting the issue, that would be really appreciated.  
2021-1-19
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 02:43
Thanks for the prompt response. We'll be checking this on our end. If you could upload a screen recording depicting the issue, that would be really appreciated.

video image.      https://drive.google.com/file/d/13aA0mMsvm2ZptmLT_LO6iKA7j_kyTBV1/view?usp=sharing

2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AHB_Pck Posted at 1-19 07:39
video image.      https://drive.google.com/file/d/13aA0mMsvm2ZptmLT_LO6iKA7j_kyTBV1/view?usp=sharing

We have sent you a DM, please check and follow the guide.
2021-1-23
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-23 01:56
We have sent you a DM, please check and follow the guide.

My problem is resolved. Thank you to DJI officials.
2021-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AHB_Pck Posted at 1-23 02:41

Glad it worked out. Should you have further concerns, you can let us know. We're here to help.
2021-1-23
Use props
asxpr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71818 ft
Turkey

AHB_Pck Posted at 1-23 02:41

merhaba
aynı sorunu yaşıyorum ve alet daha yeni aldım. Açtığım gibi güncelleme ikazı çıktı ve güncellemeyi yaptım sonra bu sorunla karşılaştım. Siz nasıl çözdünüz  yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.
2021-9-30
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

Maalesef sorun çözülmüyor. Bende aynı şekilde kullanıyorum. Cihazı satın aldığınız ilk sürüme yüklemeniz gerekiyor. Bunun içinde dji ‘dan yardım talep edin.
2021-9-30
Use props
asxpr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71818 ft
Turkey

merhaba  hala aynı sorun var neden bana kimse yardımcı olmuyor?
2021-10-2
Use props
AHB_Pck
lvl.3
Turkey

asxpr Posted at 10-2 00:10
merhaba  hala aynı sorun var neden bana kimse yardımcı olmuyor?

Titreme çözülmüyor maalesef. En son sürüm yüklü olduğu sürece titreme devam edecektir. Benim cihazımda aynı şekilde TimeLapse modunda kafa sallıyor. Ya yeni bir güncelleme bekleyeceksiniz. Ya da cihazı fabrika ayarlarına çevirip ilk yazılımı yükleyeceksiniz.
2021-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules