No video on the screen and Error 0x800000 Aircraft
789 3 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_i7KYnaC3zsuF
lvl.1
United States

Having trouble with updating my DJI Pro. It goes as far as 40% update and fails. The reason for the update, I have an Error Aircraft Encoder Error (0x800000. I have no video on my tablet or control of the camera tilting. I updated from my laptop using USB to the drone. Tried several times and it will always stop right at 40%. The SD Card is in and it shows no SD Card. I start the drone back to factory settings and tried a few more times and something happened.  Can anyone help?

2021-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_i7KYnaC3zsuF. Thanks for reaching out! Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you have installed an SD card during the update, we recommend removing it and try performing another update and see if that makes any difference. It is also suggested to fully charge the battery and make sure that you have access to stable internet during the update. However, should the same problem, it is best to return it back to our Service Center so that it can be assessed. You can contact our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-1-16
Use props
djiuser_i7KYnaC3zsuF
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 23:36
Hi, djiuser_i7KYnaC3zsuF. Thanks for reaching out! Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you have installed an SD card during the update, we recommend removing it and try performing another update and see if that makes any difference. It is also suggested to fully charge the battery and make sure that you have access to stable internet during the update. However, should the same problem, it is best to return it back to our Service Center so that it can be assessed. You can contact our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.

I tried without the SD Card and formatted the SD Card. Both times it failed at 40% during the update.

2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_i7KYnaC3zsuF Posted at 1-17 09:40
I tried without the SD Card and formatted the SD Card. Both times it failed at 40% during the update.

We're sorry to read about that. Since the same problem persists, it is best to return it back to our Service Center so that it can be assessed. You can contact our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket. Hopefully, this could be sorted out immediately.
2021-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules