4040 5 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ds67888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10657192 ft
  • >>>
United States

Litcfhi missions used to work perfect; then about six months ago... camera tilts up and down continuously during flight; anyone else? soloutions?
thx
Dave
www.JPL66.com
2021-1-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Might be worth asking Litchi support this question.
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dave. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Litchi ) I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the said application and with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party application like Litchi when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work but, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_6aq6CnZFbLmE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6188 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe if you add some new features like waypoints on the mini 2 we would not need to use third party apps? Just a idea.
2021-3-23
Use props
Nigel Rose
New

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-1-19 20:38
Hello there Dave. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Litchi ) I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the said application and with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party application like Litchi when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work but, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

Be nice to use your app. But none work with my Samsung S21 Ultra
2022-3-17
Use props
Deppoldshasser
New

Spain

It might be a feature that is called FPV mode, it allows for the gimbal to Swing with movement of the drone, or more accurately stop counteracting those movements to make the angle of the drone more clear.
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules