Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What gives? Manual Mode
583 2 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tim Gn
lvl.2
United States

I haven't had time to use all the settings on the Mavic pro 2 with the smart controller but I'm confused and maybe someone can't point me in the right direction.

I am a DSLR and mirrorless shooter and DJIs manual mode has me flummoxed.  I have no idea what they mean when they say EV or exposure value.  To me exposure value is the amount of light that an exposure meter (or histogram) determines a scene needs for proper exposure.  This is not something you set in the camera, you set Exposure in the camera.  So in the DJI manual saying that you are adjusting the exposure value is Confusing..

So what the heck does DJI mean by EV?   And why can't you adjust SS without going into the menu?   

Thanks

2021-1-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can set the 5d button to change the shutter speed.
2021-1-17
Use props
Tim Gn
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-17 01:47
You can set the 5d button to change the shutter speed.

Ok I just tested that and it did adjust the shutter speed,  not the exposure value.  It would be nice if they would say shutter speed instead of exposure value, unless there is another logical reason for it.  

Now if we could add some more customizations to the wish list such as left wheel shutter speed, right wheel Aperture, 5D fwd-camera down, 5D back-camera up, 5D left - camera left, 5D right - camera right, 5D push - gimbal down / center

Thank you DAFlys!
2021-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules