Did DJI steal my money?
3038 27 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

I ordered a Mavic Pro 2, fly more kit and DJI care refresh for Christmas. Sounds simple enough right? What I'm about to share with you is a horror story that I hope none of you ever live through.

When my package arrived I opened it only to behold a PlayStation 4 pro staring back at me. There was no drone, no fly more kit just a PS4 PRO destined for Amazon. This had to be a mistake, after all the box it came in had the DJI technical support pre-sales support labeled on the top, there was the DJI California address on the shipping label so I knew it was them.  And of course a PS4 is not a DJI product. Upon examination the box of the PS4 that was inside of my DJI box had an address, purchase order number and a destination. Noram International Partners INC. Evidently this package was destined for Amazon, as it had an address for Amazon. It was then that it became clear that the third party fulfillment company that DJI uses incorrectly packaged a PlayStation 4 into the box that my mavic pro 2 and fly more kit was supposed to be in. This was a simple fix.

Or so I thought.

After chatting with customer support they created a case for me and promised that someone from logistics would follow up via email, this was just after Christmas mind you. Just before the end of the year I received an email from Candice Chen requesting photos of all that came, the outer portion of the box with the FedEx label, etc. These I provided without delay. I did not hear from Miss Chen until the 7th of January, this was after badgering customer support for some kind of feedback for several days. The email I received said that when they checked with the warehouse they confirmed that my item was shipped correctly by its weight. I then reminded her that the item I received had the name of the fulfillment company on the package that came in the box, all of which I provided photos of. After badgering customer support again for several days I did not receive feedback from Candice until the 14th of January again saying that the correct item was shipped to me.

I should note here that during my chats with customer support I asked them whether or not they used a third party fulfillment company to deliver their items and all they could say was no it comes from the DJI official Warehouse, however, after one particularly frustrating and nasty conversation with online support I received a call from DJI directly by a fellow named John whom I confirmed with that they do indeed use no ram international that they do indeed use third party fulfillment companies to deliver their items so not only has djis customer support lied to me but evidently they do not know what they're talking about. I've explained repeatedly how stressful this entire situation is for me and no one from DJI seems to understand.n I did some digging after to find out that this is not the first time DJI has delivered a product that had nothing to do with what it provides which is further proof that they use fulfillment companies and they do not want to acknowledge that, it was only by getting someone on the phone and I was able to do so.

The major frustration from all of this is that they're hanging onto this claim that they sent me the right package when I provided them with all the proof they need to verify everything, it is as though they're being deliberately shady and do not want to deliver my item.
Screenshot_20210117-001829_Photos.jpg
20210117_003207.jpg
2021-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the corresponding team to check and follow up. We'll keep you updated via email.
2021-1-16
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-16 22:54
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the corresponding team to check and follow up. We'll keep you updated via email.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't trust you. I've caught your customer service reps lying to me
2021-1-16
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry to hear that, Bro. Have you contacted Amazon seller? Do you have an unpacking video of the package? Curious how could it can be happened..
2021-1-17
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

Fat Panda Posted at 1-17 01:35
Sorry to hear that, Bro. Have you contacted Amazon seller? Do you have an unpacking video of the package? Curious how could it can be happened..

I sent an email to Noram explaining what happened but got no response. Their phone number is a dead end. I didn't do an unboxing video, I thought those were just for youtube channels
2021-1-17
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K Posted at 1-17 05:59
I sent an email to Noram explaining what happened but got no response. Their phone number is a dead end. I didn't do an unboxing video, I thought those were just for youtube channels

Report the case to the police for investigation. They are able to access to the fingerprint and will know who is the owner of the PS4 PRO...
2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K Posted at 1-16 22:58
Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't trust you. I've caught your customer service reps lying to me

Our team is following up on your issue and has replied to your email, please check it, thanks.
2021-1-17
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-17 22:36
Our team is following up on your issue and has replied to your email, please check it, thanks.

Will do shortly
2021-1-18
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-17 22:36
I've responded to the email, but I'll be posting the additional pics here too as it seems to be the only way to get speedy responses.
20210118_095217.jpg
20210118_095211.jpg
20210118_095243.jpg
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K Posted at 1-18 06:20
I've responded to the email, but I'll be posting the additional pics here too as it seems to be the only way to get speedy responses.

Our team is following up on your issue and will keep you updated via email.
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

So the latest update on this issue is that DJI is saying FedEx may have been at fault and that they (DJI) did not use Noram International to fulfill the order.

How then did a box with a UPS label from Noram destined for Amazon end up with FedEx if the order came from DJI'S official warehouse? Did FedEx print the UPS label and throw it into the dji carton with the ps4 pro? I expect this to be answered as well @Natalia
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K Posted at 1-19 16:44
So the latest update on this issue is that DJI is saying FedEx may have been at fault and that they (DJI) did not use Noram International to fulfill the order.

How then did a box with a UPS label from Noram destined for Amazon end up with FedEx if the order came from DJI'S official warehouse? Did FedEx print the UPS label and throw it into the dji carton with the ps4 pro? I expect this to be answered as well @Natalia

At this point I want the drone I ordered or my money back. I can't imagine this horror show of an experience being desirable in the future
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-16 22:54

No responses as yet
2021-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

As per check, our team has replied to your email. Please check it, thanks.
2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

UPDATE: DJI STOLE MY MONEY

So after waiting forever for a call from DJI, I was finally able to have a phone call conversation with LLOYD from DJI. His words to me was that it was already decided by the relevant department to close the case.  I am at a loss completely here because I received an item that I did not order and now they are saying that they can't do anything about it.

FORUM LINK TO ORIGINAL POST: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233848&mobile=2#pid2401407
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to know about this. We'll seek urgent attention from the team for further updates. Thank you for your patience.
2021-2-8
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

What the hell?
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

DroneJunkieQc Posted at 2-8 18:53
What the hell?

Yup. I posted an update to this yesterday too. Gets worse
2021-2-9
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K Posted at 2-9 05:17
Yup. I posted an update to this yesterday too. Gets worse

I hope it all gets straightened out.
2021-2-9
Use props
IflymyDJI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3589091 ft
United States

Yo. If you do not want problems you need to close this case yourself and leave DJI out of this scam. This to me sound like a refund scam you are trying to pull on DJI. I know how this scam work. You order the product and when you receive it you throw a box in there that almost fit the box and claimed you didnt get it. Correct???? I been following this post from the start till now. I think DJI is legit enough for everyone to agreed you are pulling a scam on the company...

I hope God Bless and you do not get no refunds back from DJI. This is a scam and you need to stop NOW
2021-3-3
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

IflymyDJI Posted at 3-3 09:18
Yo. If you do not want problems you need to close this case yourself and leave DJI out of this scam. This to me sound like a refund scam you are trying to pull on DJI. I know how this scam work. You order the product and when you receive it you throw a box in there that almost fit the box and claimed you didnt get it. Correct???? I been following this post from the start till now. I think DJI is legit enough for everyone to agreed you are pulling a scam on the company...

I hope God Bless and you do not get no refunds back from DJI. This is a scam and you need to stop NOW
Are you a dji bot or something? Are you stupid? I've PROVIDED dji with all of the info they requested from start to finish. I've provided my bank with evidence of how shifty dji has been in handling this case.

My bank has already dealt with this matter and I want nothing further from dji. This post is here for perpetuity, to warn others. If you look up DJIs rating on the Better Business Bureau you'll see that similar issues have occured over the years with different products.

I ended up buying from Autel and have had an excellent customer service and sales experience with a fantastic product. Never buying dji again.

2021-3-3
Use props
IflymyDJI
lvl.1
United States

When i ordered my DJI, i make sure i make a video of the box i got at best buy even tho i went there to buy it. I make a video of me opening the box. This is a lots of money not to make a video of me opening the box. You are doing a refund scam which is the wrong thing to do specially when DJI's product are top notch. You should have some respect not for DJI but the quality of their products and their services. Shame on you.
2021-3-3
Use props
IflymyDJI
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K Posted at 3-3 09:23
Are you a dji bot or something? Are you stupid? I've PROVIDED dji with all of the info they requested from start to finish. I've provided my bank with evidence of how shifty dji has been in handling this case.

My bank has already dealt with this matter and I want nothing further from dji. This post is here for perpetuity, to warn others. If you look up DJIs rating on the Better Business Bureau you'll see that similar issues have occured over the years with different products.

You calling me stupid or a bot? No sir. I am not a bot. I am a DJI customer who appreciate their quality of good products. You need to stop. You are trying to pull a refund scam on DJI. Sample as that. Stop. You will not get a refund. You straight up scamming right now. GFOFH, if I m stupid or a bot. lol
2021-3-3
Use props
IflymyDJI
lvl.1
United States

IflymyDJI Posted at 3-3 09:45
You calling me stupid or a bot? No sir. I am not a bot. I am a DJI customer who appreciate their quality of good products. You need to stop. You are trying to pull a refund scam on DJI. Sample as that. Stop. You will not get a refund. You straight up scamming right now. GFOFH, if I m stupid or a bot. lol

Hey, You know they can tell if you have the drone or not. Its not that hard to pinpoint the drone and specially the batteries that goes in the drone they not some sample batteries like you have on your cell phone either. So please stop you will get yourself in deep troubles if you get caught. Just trying to help you DJI doesnt need my help. you do. You need to stop as a brother i am telling you need to not be lying on the service that was provided to you by DJI because i m sure as soon as you fired up the DJI you give them your location and so much more details about you and your location. Becareful
2021-3-3
Use props
IflymyDJI
lvl.1
United States

Quote: My bank has already dealt with this matter and I want nothing further from DJI. This post is here for perpetuity, to warn others. If you look up DJIs rating on the Better Business Bureau you'll see that similar issues have occurred over the years with different products....       Fool. To get a refund scam you have to prove that you did not get the item. Which you did. In this case you did not get a refund which is good and i m sure DJI knows you did get it and this is why you did not get a refund. You think DJI going to send you a fucking PS4 DUDE. Are you EDUCATED at all.   DJI worth Billions you think they going to send you a bad products to get bad reputation? duh

Yes those were peoples who were trying to get a refund back from DJI. its a refund scam. Who doesn't know about refund scam. Buy expensive products and claimed you never get it or throw a ps4 in the box and send some pictures to say you never get it. Why not show the pictures of the ps4 you receive no body has seen that. I bet. Goodbye. DJI should not only close your account but also contact the local police in your area and let them know of a stolen drone in your household. See what you say about that.

I have the newest update on refund scam. I should send it to DJI so they know what to look for and what to expect from scumbags like you. Men, this world will never change. Specially when we have peoples like you. errrrr
2021-3-3
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

IflymyDJI Posted at 3-3 09:56
Quote: My bank has already dealt with this matter and I want nothing further from DJI. This post is here for perpetuity, to warn others. If you look up DJIs rating on the Better Business Bureau you'll see that similar issues have occurred over the years with different products....       Fool. To get a refund scam you have to prove that you did not get the item. Which you did. In this case you did not get a refund which is good and i m sure DJI knows you did get it and this is why you did not get a refund. You think DJI going to send you a fucking PS4 DUDE. Are you EDUCATED at all.   DJI worth Billions you think they going to send you a bad products to get bad reputation? duh

Yes those were peoples who were trying to get a refund back from DJI. its a refund scam. Who doesn't know about refund scam. Buy expensive products and claimed you never get it or throw a ps4 in the box and send some pictures to say you never get it. Why not show the pictures of the ps4 you receive no body has seen that. I bet. Goodbye. DJI should not only close your account but also contact the local police in your area and let them know of a stolen drone in your household. See what you say about that.

Yeah you're definitely stupid. You're responding to a post made in January, we are now in March. My bank has already dealt with this and a refund has been granted.

Secondly, if dji does have a way of tracking the specific drone they sent to me then that only proves my point further, because it would not have been activated by me at all. It goes to show that they are not interested in taking responsibility for this issue.

Maybe comprehension is your problem, because I clearly stated that it was sent to me by the 3rd party fulfillment company they use to fulfill their shipments. Anyhow, have fun arguing with yourself. I have an awesome Autel and would recommend to anyone any day.
2021-3-3
Use props
IflymyDJI
lvl.1
United States

I have an awesome Autel and would recommend to anyone any day.
Yeh you lying
2021-3-3
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

IflymyDJI Posted at 3-3 16:41
I have an awesome Autel and would recommend to anyone any day.
Yeh you lying

Lol you're definitely a troll. Only reason I'm replying to this is to confirm that I did send photos of the actual ps4 pro to dji. Any mod here would confirm that, but given that they haven't stepped in on this yet I doubt the will. You're just making it easier for anyone interested in dji to see how abusive they are towards customers.

Have a nice life, bud.
2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules