Bad signal?
979 4 2021-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIPro3
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi, I have a problem with my Phantom 3 Pro controller, it works perfectly without the phone or tablet connected but when Iconnect the phone (Samsung S30) which used to work well, it now switches the phone off, has anyone had this same problem and how did youfix it, thanks in advance.
2021-1-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DJIPro3. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused you and have you tried using a different mobile device to see the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S30 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and with the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S30 will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Thank you.

2021-1-20
Use props
DJIPro3
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-20 21:05
Hello there DJIPro3. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused you and have you tried using a different mobile device to see the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S30 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and with the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S30 will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen, I tried using my last model Samsung (4 years old now) and it works perfectly, I also hava an Ipad Mini (Model 4) which will not download the DJI GO app, can you recommend a 10 inch tablet which will work with the Phantom Pro 3 please  Oops, just seen the attachment
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there DJIPro3. Thank you for the reply and for the information you have posted. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you and fly safe always. .
2021-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules