1182 20 2021-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Since the new firmware i get maby tines gimbal overgeated with 4k 60dps video. Also cannot startup with the gimbal tobtge front onky at selfie mode. Please ve sure so thatbi can start with gimval in front modus. Now its useless.
2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Alien433. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Could you verify what's the temperature of the environment wherein you're taking a video and how long does overheat usually starts? Please let us know also what's your configuration (i.e DJI Pocket 2 only, DJI Pocket 2 with a phone, DJI Pocket 2 with Do-It-All Handle)? If you could kindly, please attach a video where it depicts the ongoing issue. Looking forward to your response.
2021-1-17
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 23:05
Hi, Alien433. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Could you verify what's the temperature of the environment wherein you're taking a video and how long does overheat usually starts? Please let us know also what's your configuration (i.e DJI Pocket 2 only, DJI Pocket 2 with a phone, DJI Pocket 2 with Do-It-All Handle)? If you could kindly, please attach a video where it depicts the ongoing issue. Looking forward to your response.

Hello dji,

It was 2 degrees celcius outside. And vot the error within 20 minutes. Not filming the whole time. I never gotvthis error with previous firmware.
I was fikming at 4k 60fps and most time it was only on
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 1-18 08:07
Hello dji,

It was 2 degrees celcius outside. And vot the error within 20 minutes. Not filming the whole time. I never gotvthis error with previous firmware.

Thanks for the prompt response. Can you confirm whether you do have any accessories attached to the DJI Pocket 2 like the Do-It-Handle, DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick, etc. when you have it tested?
2021-1-19
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 02:52
Thanks for the prompt response. Can you confirm whether you do have any accessories attached to the DJI Pocket 2 like the Do-It-Handle, DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick, etc. when you have it tested?

Only the mini controlstick.
2021-1-19
Use props
Kotaix 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 932228 ft
  • >>>
Chile

I have the same issue. Since I did the firmware update, my Pocket 2 turns on in selfie mode, instead of facing forward as usual. It is very annoying.
2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 1-19 08:13
Only the mini controlstick.

Thanks for the added information. We're already checking this on our end. Should there be any update, we'll let you know.
2021-1-19
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

4K60 is not an available choice.  Only 4K30.  That seems odd.  Also, to turn the camera on in normal front facing mode, hold down the function button to the right of the record button.  Only use the button on the side to turn on in selfie mode or to turn off.
2021-1-20
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Kotaix 1 Posted at 1-19 08:47
I have the same issue. Since I did the firmware update, my Pocket 2 turns on in selfie mode, instead of facing forward as usual. It is very annoying.

There should be selection in menu where DP2 looks when powering up. Now 2 power on buttons and 1 power off button messes things.

We have million requirements for DP2 and they update things that nobody ever wanted.
2021-1-20
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I have the same issue. Since I did the firmware update, my Pocket 2 turns on in selfie mode, instead of facing forward as usual. It is very annoying.

Use the button on the right below the screen to turn on in forward mode.  The power button on the side is for switching on in selfie mode only.  i don't find it a problem.
2021-1-20
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

From the odd way it behaved under the old firmware, I suspect that the present design for power on was what was intended at the outset.
2021-1-20
Use props
TommyBento
lvl.3
United States

It’s intended to turn on in selfi mode with power button, gimbal can turn on facing forward when pressing the mode button (regularly switching between photo-video when on).
2021-1-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your DJI pocket 2, could you please help to export the related logs of the SD card for further analysis? Please upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive, I'll help to forward it to our engineers for a check. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
2021-1-20
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-20 23:53
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your DJI pocket 2, could you please help to export the related logs of the SD card for further analysis? Please upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive, I'll help to forward it to our engineers for a check. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Hello Nathalia,
I will do so tomrrow. Is we transfer also ok. Andcwhat file , and how must i do this. Please send me a private message
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 1-21 09:32
Hello Nathalia,
I will do so tomrrow. Is we transfer also ok. Andcwhat file , and how must i do this. Please send me a private message

I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-1-21
Use props
Horndog2000
lvl.1

Thailand

Hi Natalia,

Yesterday I was using my Pocket 2 for an extended video 4K/60fps in a shopping mall for about 20 minutes straight and also experienced shutdown from overheating.

The camera just switched off and was really warm. I was using the Do-It-All handles + WirelessMIC and everything worked great until the camera just switched off after about 15 minutes and was really warm. How can I send you the log file from the SD Card too?

Greetings
2021-1-22
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Nathalia,

I do not see any pm.
2021-1-23
Use props
Horndog2000
lvl.1

Thailand

me neither
2021-1-24
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-20 23:53

Did you already download the lof files? i send you in Private message?
2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Horndog2000 Posted at 1-22 19:12
Hi Natalia,

Yesterday I was using my Pocket 2 for an extended video 4K/60fps in a shopping mall for about 20 minutes straight and also experienced shutdown from overheating.

Sorry for the late response. Yes, I have replied to your PM, please export the log file from the SD card for better analysis. You may upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with me via PM.
2021-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 1-27 08:05
Did you already download the lof files? i send you in Private message?

Sorry for the late response. I have replied to your PM. Thanks.
2021-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules