Mini 2 review - great tiny drone
357 1 2021-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StrangeBoy
lvl.2

Russia

Who would have though that a tiny cheap drone can be so much fun to fly? I thought that the DJI Mini 2 was a toy-quality drone when I first bought it but I instantly saw that I was wrong. Flying it is such a dream as the motors are very strong and responsive to my controls. I've tried flying it in almost any "normal" situation imaginable such as cocld temperatures, high winds, and even in light rain. The Mini 2 kept on ticking and flying.

While its shooting capabilities are not the best, it can still provide you with 12MP RAW photos, 4k videos at 30fps and 2.7k at 60fps, and it now even has photo zoom with the latest firmware update. The Mini 2, while lacking a FollowMe function, does have some cool shooting features like Quickshots and Panorama so you can be creative with your shots when flying.

The DJI Mini 2 is not perfect especially as it is without obstacle sensors (my biggest gripe) but it more than makes up with it by smooth control and extended range. I've flown it almost 3,000 meters away in an urban setting and there was not a single breakup, a big improvement from the original Mavic Mini where you probably won't get half of that distance.

All in all, I can say that the Mini 2 is a great drone for almost all skill levels. I can even consider it as an entry-level prosumer drone, a little below the other flagship Mavics. For the price, it is definitely worth it and I can guarantee that you will love flying this thing no matter what your age, skill, and purpose for droning would be.

2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there StrangeBoy. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules