493 2 2021-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tibzee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79616 ft
Switzerland

Hi,

I have noticed older posts about the problems with the Fly app and out of sync logs, but they are around 1 year old, so I'm starting a new thread.
I have Mini 2 with the latest FW, Fly 1.2.2 installed on iPhone 8, and iPad Pro, both with iOS 14.3. I also use airdata.com website.
What I discovered that all my flights made using the iPhone are (more or less) correctly counted on the phone, but in the DJI's cloud there is a total mess so I see wrong information on the iPad or airdata. For example, I flew two days ago, and on the iPad I see my flight as 3m long (that's a record...), same on the airdata, and at least half of my data is destroyed that way. I tried to turn off/on auto sync on iPhone (but not reinstall for obvious reasons), I reinstalled app on iPad. Nothing.
Maybe we can get in the next Fly 1.2.3 a button in the Flights screen "force re-sync" or "re-upload", because now I (we?) have a mess.

tibzee
2021-1-17
Use props
tibzee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79616 ft
Switzerland

No one has this problem? Only me? That's not funny
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_LSA2v8XVnCFw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

I’ve actually had issues the past two days ..My flights won’t update to airdata  I even pay monthly for one of plans
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules