538 10 2021-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tasos GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15880722 ft
  • >>>
Greece

A walk in the National Garden, the verdant jewel of Athens, but also the Zappeion Megaron, which although formally separated from the Garden, is its continuation and hosts in its heart a large part of modern Greek history.
A walk in the National Garden is love at first sight. It is not just a large cradle of green in the center of a metropolis. The heart of Greek and Athenian history beats in the National Garden. She is there waiting for you to explore.

2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tasos GR. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this beautiful aerial video you have filmed. The scenery looks beautiful from above. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-1-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nicely captured!
2021-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-1-18
Use props
Tasos GR
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Thank you so much my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day.
2021-1-18
Use props
Tasos GR
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Thank you so much my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day.
2021-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tasos GR Posted at 1-18 03:33

You're very welcome.
2021-1-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tasos GR Posted at 1-18 03:32

You're welcome!
2021-1-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage.    The peaceful location and background music matched up perfectly.  Really enjoyed watching this video.  

I've been to Athens once before but never made it to the National Garden.  
2021-1-18
Use props
Tasos GR
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-18 09:58
Beautiful footage.    The peaceful location and background music matched up perfectly.  Really enjoyed watching this video.  

I've been to Athens once before but never made it to the National Garden.

Thank you so much my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hope next time you will visit this wonderful garden in the center of Athens!
2021-1-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tasos GR Posted at 1-19 01:20
Thank you so much my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hope next time you will visit this wonderful garden in the center of Athens!

You're very welcome.  I'm ready to travel.  Unfortunately, I have to continue to be patient for this pandemic to subside.  In the meantime I'll just keep seeing Greece through your videos.  Keeping them coming.  
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules