Can't connect Mavic Pro 2 smart controller with Ctrl+DJI
5773 6 2021-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
may borovinsky
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello, i'm trying to connect my drone and in "drone status" always figure "Disconnected", i already checked the drone original aplication is not set as default and it isn't. Also forced the detention of it and still not working.

I have a Mavic Pro 2 with a Smart Controller. I would like to use Ctrl+DJI and Pix4DCapture in it.
I would realy appreciate you help me to solve this problem. I am looking forward to your response.

2021-1-17
Use props
may borovinsky
lvl.1
Argentina

Cannot connect my Mavic Pro 2 with CTRL+DJI

Hello, i'm trying to connect my drone and in "drone status" always  figure "Disconnected", i already checked the drone original aplication  is not set as default and it isn't. Also forced the detention of it and  still not working.

I have a Mavic Pro 2 with a Smart Controller. I would like to use Ctrl+DJI and Pix4DCapture in it.
I would realy appreciate you help me to solve this problem. I am looking forward to your response.

2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, may borovinsky. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking whether an update is readily available for both the DJI Smart Controller and the Mavic 2 Pro. It is suggested to have them updated separately via the DJI Assistant 2. After that, please download the latest DJI GO 4 on our download site: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 to keep your app updated before linking them.
2021-1-17
Use props
may borovinsky
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello, i connected succesfully my drone (Mavic 2 PRO) with the DJI Assistant, then, when i attempted with the smart controller, i realized i have 2 less versions than the last one, i tryed dowloading both and failed in the same way. The process finished downloading, thn finished transmiting and started dowloading again, after thet, in my Mac, the assistant throwed me "Error code 0x00. Upload error log. Update failed " and the Smart Controller "insufficient storage space.Unable to save photos and videos or install apps. clear space and try again"  

The images are in spanish, the Controller says that system files are files that android cannot show... I dont know how to make room for this 2 versios in my Mavic Pro 2. Please somone help me!
I tryed dowloading both and failed.

IMG_6687.jpg
IMG_6684.jpg
IMG_6685.jpg
IMG_6686.jpg
2021-1-18
Use props
may borovinsky
lvl.1
Argentina

I a looking forward to your response. Thank you.
2021-1-18
Use props
Caarcrash
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1926 ft
United States

I am having the same issue. Just curious as to whether you were able to connect the Mavic pro two with pix4d capture  on smart controller? I have been trying for weeks without luck.
2021-4-19
Use props
may borovinsky
lvl.1
Argentina

I could not. And The dji technical service has not answered me .
2021-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules