Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/Girlf6q2qnE

Filming location: TWIN CANDLESTICK ISLETS  
TWIN CANDLESTICK ISLETS  is about 60 meters high, and there are husband and wife stones legend in Taiwan. Most travelers do not know that there a a heart touching love story behind the Twin Candlestick Islets. It is said that there was a woman whose husband went missing after running away from home, and she believed that her husband would come back one day, so she waited on the shore every morning, and finally turned into a stone; and when her husband returned home, he found his wife has become a stone, and he tears next to the boulder all day long, and finally turned into a stone.  

Drone: DJI Mavic Air 2

2021-1-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-1-18
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Taiwan

DAFlys Posted at 1-18 02:45
Beautiful footage.

Thank you for watching and your kindly comments. Stay connected and see you in next video soon ...   Have a great day my friend !  
2021-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 1-18 04:55
Thank you for watching and your kindly comments. Stay connected and see you in next video soon ...   Have a great day my friend !

You're very welcome.
2021-1-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

That's a striking landmark.
2021-1-18
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Taiwan

Blériot53 Posted at 1-18 07:08
That's a striking landmark.

I took aerial shots at Twin Candlestick Islets by the north shore of Taiwan in the cold winter with high chill winds 40km/h and my body was trembling. I really should wear gloves, but I felt relieved to see the results after shooting.  I am a fan of Two Steps From Hell.  Music (Rise Above) can totally present this footage as I expected.  Thank you for watching and your kindly comments.  I hope you enjoy it.  Stay connected and see you in next video soon ...   Have a great day my friend !  
2021-1-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

mavicair2tw Posted at 1-18 07:21
I took aerial shots at Twin Candlestick Islets by the north shore of Taiwan in the cold winter with high chill winds 40km/h and my body was trembling. I really should wear gloves, but I felt relieved to see the results after shooting.  I am a fan of Two Steps From Hell.  Music (Rise Above) can totally present this footage as I expected.  Thank you for watching and your kindly comments.  I hope you enjoy it.  Stay connected and see you in next video soon ...   Have a great day my friend !

2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this beautiful video you have filmed. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules