FMC or Basic for the DJI Mini 2
5347 9 2021-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Foxy Mama
lvl.1

Russia

I'm a newbie flier that wants to get the DJI Mini 2 as his first drone. Is the Fly More Combo a better deal? I know I'm getting a lot of free stuff that, when added together, will give me a better price overall but will you really be needing all of it? The spare props for example - how often do you change your props? For the battery charger - is it better to charge directly from the drone or using this device? I'm not stingy I just want to know if I'm going to be using all of these extra stuff.

https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-mini-2-fly-more-combo/?utm_source=facebook_organic&utm_campaign=BG-2020&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1tSiFRe_WdAX0OnYpJA37vw9aaZZ5xCzIvjQXCrLmwRtBtHPVYYVozkHs

2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Foxy Mama. Thank you for posting these information and for choosing the DJI Mini 2 as your next DJI drone. I hope that you can get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who have purchased the DJI Mini 2 with regards to this matter. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-1-17
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Hi foxy mama,

the battery hub: well 1 battery gives you about 20 min to 1/2 hour flight time. With 1 battery you'll have to wait some while. It is an advantage to have the battery hub and 3 batteries.

the bag: nice little bag where you can get rid of everything, drone, battery hub ... really everything and it makes it very portable.

extra blades: blades are replaced when they are damaged. It's already my 3th drone and I'm flying to make landscape pictures. Had to replace my blades 1 time when I started flying. It depends how coucious you fly.

To have the extra batteries, battery hub and the bag, it is already worth to spend the little extra for the fly more combo. We'll, that's my idea about it.
2021-1-18
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

It really is a "no brainer". Once you start flying it, you will realise 1 battery is not enough and even if you never use the spare props, (wish I could guarantee that), you will always be thankful that you have them "in the bag" so to speak. Happy flying. Stay safe!
2021-1-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

FMC is usually a good deal.
2021-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its a good deal, and its what Im ordering next month.
2021-1-18
Use props
moniek1996
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509577 ft
United Kingdom

FMC is so much more worth the price purely for the extra batteries and the battery hub/power bank thing. As others mentioned, you will quickly notice 1 battery won't be enough in most scenarios, especially when you're out for a day long trip. I didn't think I'd like the bag as much as I actually do. I originally thought the case in Mini 1 was better, but the bag makes it more portable and practical and you can fit everything you'll need to fly the drone outdoors (including the accessories like landing pad).
I didn't have to change propellers in my Mini 1 (was lucky enough) but having that peace of mind that I have a replacement right next to me is somewhat comforting.
Enjoy your drone
2021-1-18
Use props
Magoo1979
lvl.2
Flight distance : 196135 ft
Australia

If money is not the issue, go the FMC. I did and have not used the spare parts but have used all three batteries and then had two charging while flying the last battery.... well worth the money alone!
2021-1-18
Use props
Slim Dragonfly
lvl.1

Russia

You'll be getting a much better deal with the Fly More bud. For sure, you'll be using the extra batteries and props. For batteries, a 25-30 minute flight will NOT satisfy you. For props, I recommend replacing them once every three months or if they are scratchd or banged up.
2021-1-20
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

FM, Yes I did not get the FMC on my mini 1, but regretted it later. I bought the mini 2 on the first day with the FMC. The batteries and charger are the biggest plus; bag is OK, props really depend on you, I've never changed one yet!
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules