Osmo 3 gone mad
577 5 2021-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GnarlyGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 289426 ft
Malaysia

My osmo 3 gone mad and stopped working properly less than 6 months in. What should I do?

2021-1-18
Use props
CallMeAlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should not post your OSMO question in the Spark forum, that's what you should do.
2021-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.  
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, GnarlyGuy. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies for the issue you're encountering. We recommend performing a calibration via the DJI Mimo to see if that would help. If there's an available update, it is suggested to have it updated. However, should the same problem persist, it is best to return it back to our Service Center for further testing. Please get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.

For future reference, we encourage posting in the appropriate section of this forum relative to your concern.
2021-1-18
Use props
GnarlyGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 289426 ft
Malaysia

I was posting from the mimo app and it's a bad experience. I'm now on desktop and can only realize it's on the spark forum. I was pretty certain I clicked on Osmo then osmo3 mobile then new post. but it somehow came here. I posted several times cos it was not showing
2021-1-18
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

GnarlyGuy Posted at 1-18 07:14
I was posting from the mimo app and it's a bad experience. I'm now on desktop and can only realize it's on the spark forum. I was pretty certain I clicked on Osmo then osmo3 mobile then new post. but it somehow came here. I posted several times cos it was not showing

You write wrong section!
This is DJI Spark forum section!
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules