o(^-^)o
SharkWatch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3740089 ft
United States

cagatayh Posted at 2-15 06:11
Nope. Today I talked to DJI support.
This it their answer:

Right - go to online repair request. Fill out the form, and mail the drone to their support center.

They will analyze it and see the gimbal problem and replace the gimbal, not the whole unit.
2021-2-15
Use props
SharkWatch
lvl.2
United States

chris.miller Posted at 2-15 00:56
Hello,

i think i have the similar / same problem with my MA2.

Contact DJI support - send it into the repair center. They will analyze it, see the problem and replace the gimbal. Send the video footage with your online repair request.

Its a known problem.
2021-2-15
Use props
OviOptiK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 828323 ft
Romania

cagatayh Posted at 1-21 11:42
Seems like it's not rarely issue, it's common issue. Especially nowadays after latest firmware update...

It's due to firmware issue or chronic hardware issue.

I have the same problem. Dji asks me the same questions. Dji must understand that they have a problem with the gimbal bearings that seem to freeze at temperatures below zero degrees, although the instructions say that it can work up to -10 degrees Celsius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjYxBYbdt2s
2021-2-16
Use props
cagatayh
lvl.2
Turkey

OviOptiK Posted at 2-16 10:51
I have the same problem. Dji asks me the same questions. Dji must understand that they have a problem with the gimbal bearings that seem to freeze at temperatures below zero degrees, although the instructions say that it can work up to -10 degrees Celsius.

DJI has to make an announcement "recall" or something for this chronic hardware issue.

For Turkey, there is no repair station. Where will i send my drone to be repaired? There is still no reply from DJI..
2021-2-16
Use props
SharkWatch
lvl.2
United States

cagatayh Posted at 2-16 12:13
DJI has to make an announcement "recall" or something for this chronic hardware issue.

For Turkey, there is no repair station. Where will i send my drone to be repaired? There is still no reply from DJI..

You may have to send it to one of the service centers in Europe. Germany, Netherlands or the UK.

https://store.dji.com/guides/7-w ... i-customer-support/

2021-2-16
Use props
fans33687d0f
lvl.2
Turkey

SharkWatch Posted at 2-16 20:55
You may have to send it to one of the service centers in Europe. Germany, Netherlands or the UK.

https://store.dji.com/guides/7-ways-to-contact-dji-customer-support/

Nope.

As DJI support said:

I've not global warranty so you need to ask for an assistant to your dealer in sending your unit to our repair facility in China.

I contacted authorized retail stores, DJI Turkey - ANKA HOBI, where i bought my drone, they only tell that we don't take any drone or send it anywhere. You can send your drone PROVIDYO as authorized repair center.. However, I contacted DJI Global again,

"Regarding your concern, as per checking in our system, the said store is currently not on the list of authorized service centers on our website. We do recommend sending your unit only to the authorized service center of DJI. "

So as per DJI Global, there is no authorized repair center in Turkey and they need to send my drone China. However as i said ANKA HOBI don't accept anything.

I'm totally helpless..
2021-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules