Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
syncing fligt records throug my CrystalSky NOT WORKING.
1125 3 2021-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reno Maenhout
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3119777 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,
syncing fligt records thu my CrystalSky is NOT WORKING.
From about september 2020. before that it did work, flying with the Inspire 2

I tryed this:
Log out and back in. Tryed diferent wifi conections.
cleaned the apps data cache. loged in again.
non of this helps.

What can be the problem?
Thanks

2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Reno Maenhout. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. To assist you further, could you confirm if there's any sort of warning or error when you're attempting to sync the flight records? Kindly let us know also what specific DJI app you're using and its corresponding app version.
2021-1-18
Use props
Reno Maenhout
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3119777 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-18 23:53
Hi, Reno Maenhout. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. To assist you further, could you confirm if there's any sort of warning or error when you're attempting to sync the flight records? Kindly let us know also what specific DJI app you're using and its corresponding app version.

Hi,
Thanks for your response.
When syncing the flight record, from my Inspire 2 through my crystalsky 5.5, with dji go 4 apps (all on the latest firmware)  , I got the message: Sync operation failed.
After 4 or 5 times changing wifi and logging out and back in. Reboot,  Still the same.

This morning tried again. Still sync operation failed.
So I tried with my Ipad, witch I normally only use with my Phantom 4.
Hooked it on my Inspire 2 controller, powered it on, than I was prompted to log in (I was not logged out on the Ipad), witch I did. Powered Inspire 2 and flyed for one minute.
I tried sync the flight logs. And got the same "sync failed"
Than before trying to sync again I clicked the little star on the top left of my logs, that turned yellow. (no idea if that has something to do with it). Tryed sync again. And IT WORKED. The one flight from the Inspire 2 on the Ipad, was in the cloud.

From here, I power the Crystalsky back on. And syncing worked again.
I really have no clue why, I just hope it keeps working this time.
And maybe someone else can try the same when having sync problems
Greetings,
Reno
2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Reno Maenhout Posted at 1-19 04:30
Hi,
Thanks for your response.
When syncing the flight record, from my Inspire 2 through my crystalsky 5.5, with dji go 4 apps (all on the latest firmware)  , I got the message: Sync operation failed.

Thanks for the update and glad that this was sorted out. Hopefully, you won't run into similar concerns but if you do, you can let us know.
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules