Final moments of Spark.
744 8 2021-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

Last summer with beloved Spark, it still flies after crash, just gimbal motor overloaded error. Crash footage included.

2021-1-18
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

I'm really sorry. You made fantastic shots with him. Is there anything else now?
2021-1-18
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 1-18 11:41
I'm really sorry. You made fantastic shots with him. Is there anything else now?

Upgraded to Mavic Air already, but nothing will replace Sparky. I have replaced gimbal motor, IMU and flat cable, still shows the error.
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tomasz Laptas. Thank you for posting this video that you have filmed using your DJI Spark and I am sorry to see that your DJI Spark crashed at the end of the video. Again I am sorry for your loss and please stay safe always.
2021-1-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sad to see.
(but otherwise nice footage)
2021-1-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage up until the last....   
2021-1-19
Use props
BrianSC
Second Officer
Spain

It still impresses me how good footage you can get with the Spark, when flown and edited so well, like you did in this video, I bet most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Spark footage and that of a more expensive drone.
2021-1-19
Use props
Martyzion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Great video.  Thanks for posting
2021-1-19
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

BrianSC Posted at 1-19 02:43
It still impresses me how good footage you can get with the Spark, when flown and edited so well, like you did in this video, I bet most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Spark footage and that of a more expensive drone.

The spark is a great drone. And footage will look great with any drone, it all depends on how good a pilot and editor you are.
It's always a sad moment when a Spark flies well for the last time
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules