Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What about the Phantom App for iPad?
2750 11 2014-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manuel.weiser
New

Germany

Hey Guys,

why there is no DJI Phantom App for the Vision Plus optimized for iPad? I think a lot of Phantom Pilots flying with the iPad instad of iPhone.
I know about the size of the video preview, but there other ways to make the App eyecandy for iPad. So, you can place the telemetric data outside of the video preview, you can upsize some buttons and informations. As example, in german the i cant see the speed data, because it is too long und so it's cut up the data.
2014-11-23
Use props
marco.ma
lvl.1

China

Dear, it is recommended to use DJI vision App for iphone or android phone, because the picture resolution for IPAD is still the same with iphone.
2014-11-24
Use props
manuel.weiser
New

Germany

marco.ma@dji.co Posted at 2014-11-24 16:54
Dear, it is recommended to use DJI vision App for iphone or android phone, because the picture resol ...

Ok, so you don't understand what i mean

What i want to say, it would be great if you (DJI) can build a iPad DJI vision App.
Why? Because the iPhone App look ugly on iPad and a lot of Phantom Pilots uses a iPad.

So, what i want to say as a idea for the iPad App, because the Picture (Video) is to small to fill the iPad screen with good looking, you can put the Buttons and telemetric data filds outside of the picture an make it a bit bigger. So you can easy build a iPad App, witch isn't scaled up from the iPhone App an look good on the iPad.

Hope you understand now what i try to say and wish, maybe for a little christmas surprise ;)
2014-11-24
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Honestly, I can't see DJI opening that can of worms!  You're asking them to rewrite or make a completely new IOS app.  And then some other guys asks them to accommodate the Palm OS or BlackBerry or Windows Mobile... Hmmm, that may be one of the reasons DJI recently opened up a SDK (Software Development Kit) so people could modify stuff themselves.
2014-11-24
Use props
RGC2005
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6201 ft
United States

Dear, it is recommended to use DJI vision App for iphone or android phone, because the picture resol ...

There is simply not enough screen real estate on the iphone to accurately position waypoints.
An iPad version or at least a iphone 6+ version that takes advantage of the additional pixels......
2014-11-24
Use props
gsp171
lvl.3

United States

I run Ipad Mini,,, while on the Ipad download the app from DJI web site link, it is not in the store for PAD, phone only, don't matter works on any modern apple
2014-11-24
Use props
JSamJr
New

United States

I too would like an iPad version of the app.  As I get older my own vision is getting poor and trying to focus on the small print for the telemetry data is very difficult. Even if the video portion of the app is kept small perhaps the other controls and telemetry could be made bigger on the iPad.
2014-11-24
Use props
marco.ma
lvl.1

China

manuel.weiser@m Posted at 2014-11-24 23:29
Ok, so you don't understand what i mean

What i want to say, it would be great if you (DJI) can ...

Dear,  100% agree with you, we will feedback to R&D with your requirement. Hope everything is well.
2014-11-24
Use props
manuel.weiser
New

Germany

thanks a lot, sounds good
2014-11-26
Use props
manuel.weiser
New

Germany

marco.ma@dji.co Posted at 2014-11-25 09:24
Dear,  100% agree with you, we will feedback to R&D with your requirement. Hope everything is well ...

Thanks a lot, sounds good. I hope they will do that and make a lot of Phantom pilots happy
2014-11-26
Use props
benclossfield
New

Belarus

I also use iPad Mini for download the app. But it depends of application in general and of course from what platform you choose when you develop of application. I use application from app development company and it works as a iPad and iPad Mini.
2014-12-10
Use props
Ryan Lance
New

India

Reaching out to an custom app development company like Appticz can bring you the instant solution for your on-demand app development in you customized way,
2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules