Fuji X-T3 Not Functioning
854 1 2021-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AllanY
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

None of the functions on my Fuji X-T3 work when the DJI Ronin SC is on. I can’t change the shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc. The Ronin SC works fine but once it’s on, the camera stops functioning. When I press the record button on the gimbal, it locks focus but doesn’t take a picture. I have to hold down the record button on the gimbal for 3+ seconds for it to work. The camera screen even dims after a few seconds as if it’s not in use.

I've tried doing a Shooting Menu Reset and Set-Up Reset on the camera. The connection mode is set to USB Tether Shooting Auto. I've tried removing and replacing the lens, battery, and SD card. Everything has the latest updates. The USB-C cables are plugged in properly and all the way. Has anyone had this issue and knows how to solve it?

Ronin SC Firmware: 1.5.0.40
Ronin App Version: 1.4.5(1451)
Fuji X-T3 Body Version: 4.00
Fuji 16mm 1.4 Version: 1.01

2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, currently the Ronin-SC cannot support the control of shutter speed, iSO and aperture of the camera.
You can check our compatibility information by visiting https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/ronin-sc/xt3 and the set up method. And if the issue still exist, could you please provide any video for us? We will ask our engineer to follow up, many thanks.
2021-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules