5451 4 2021-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aszbak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162671 ft
United Kingdom

Hey everyone!
Just acquired a Mini 2 Fly More Combo. I wanted to use my Macbook Pro USB-C Charger (61W Power Adapter) that I have conveniently installed to the wall in my room to charge it too.

Would this damage or affect my drone?
Question relates both to plugging the cable into the drone and the charging hub.

I don't know if this makes any difference but my Macbook Pro (Late 2020 M1) and I live in the UK so I have UK spec devices.

Sorry if this question came up before, but I googled and used the forum search tool and couldn't find it.
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there aszbak. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. It would be best to use a recommended charger for the DJI Mini 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the specifications of the recommended charger for the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

2021-1-18
Use props
djiuser_267jcyL97zif
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15738737 ft
Bulgaria

I use my 96w MacBook charger because it is more convenient in terms of placing, it charges no faster than the 18w, no issues so far. I have use the nintendo switch 39w to charge both the MacBook and the Mini 2. And also my 9S, Canon RP and all kind of other electronics laying around.

In general I use whatever cable is nearest to me for whatever device, and have never experience any issue with anything.

I guess people have issues with third-party chargers and cables only for some unknown companies that does not care about standards or if they are defective or something...
2021-1-20
Use props
iDavidoff
New
Flight distance : 17536 ft
United Kingdom

Does anybody know if you can use a Nintendo switch charger to charge the battery’s or remote control of the mini 2?
2021-5-27
Use props
djiuser_QPg3AzTKJv48
lvl.1

United States

iDavidoff Posted at 5-27 00:09
Does anybody know if you can use a Nintendo switch charger to charge the battery’s or remote control of the mini 2?

Just did it today for the controller not the battery
2021-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules