My turn for a flyaway!
4231 45 2015-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jon
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Quote: ....

"Just like when you start a computer up sometimes data can get corrupt and a restart is required to fix the problem which may be something like a frozen cursor or a program that won’t run, maybe this is a similar thing"....

Agreed.  So we just need a good telltale of when something isn't quite right, pre flight.
2015-7-13
Use props
holbest
lvl.1

United States

Kalle Posted at 2015-7-11 00:37
The Gimbal is co-influences of the position sensors of the copter. In this way the Gimbal move is ev ...

Kalle,
  Thank you, for your information.. It is very helpful.

Wormwood
2015-7-13
Use props
lostinthezone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56732 ft
Canada

jon@thefullers. Posted at 2015-7-14 04:18
Quote: ....

"Just like when you start a computer up sometimes data can get corrupt and a restart is ...

I just received my I1 today, but probably won't fly until friday - weather permitting.

Looking at this objectively, you have to realize there was one of 3 things happening:

1: A hardware malfunction
2: A software malfunction
3: User error

Regardless of what caused the issue, the firmware and pilot app failed to warn you there was a serious problem.    I think the software/firmware needs to do a better job of detecting potential issues than it already is.  You said the I1 wasn't on level ground when you armed it.  Perhaps by default it shouldn't arm if it's off level more than 5 degrees?  Of course there could be an override if needed, but encourage pilots to take off from level ground.

Rob

2015-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules