Horizon way off?
786 4 2021-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 110184 ft
United Kingdom

Very short testing the Mini 2 which I have only had about a week.

Gimbal calibrated with a level on a flat surface.

It was only a 2 or 3 min test, Climbing facing 1 way the horizon looks fine, Turned around moved a little in the opposite direction in normal mode and the gimbal dipped and now the horizon is way off.

Is this faulty as I have had it only a week from a retailer here in the UK so may have to send it back before the 30 day return period as I am not sending a brand new drone off to DJI.
Screenshot_20210119-123250.jpg
Screenshot_20210119-123428.jpg
2021-1-19
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

You write wrong section!
This is DJI Spark forum section!

2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 1-19 11:18
You write wrong section!
This is DJI Spark forum section!

Oh I do apologise it doesn't tell you on the stupid mobile phone which group, How can I get this moved to the DJI Mini 2 group.
2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 2 and do the calibration procedure once again to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue will still persist it would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at ( https://www.dji.com/support ) for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and fly safe always.
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 19:19
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 2 and do the calibration procedure once again to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue will still persist it would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at ( https://www.dji.com/support ) for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and fly safe always.

Hi,

You cannot refresh the Mini 2 firmware because DJI assistant does not work yet with this drone.

Also the update process went smoothly so I doubt that will do anything to resolve it as it starts of fine and the level just messes up and doesn't centre after flying and turning.
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules