7465 5 2021-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kotaix 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 932228 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Hi there. Since I did the firmware update, my Pocket 2 turns on in selfie mode, instead of facing forward as usual. It is very annoying.How can I solve this? Did it happen to someone?
2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kotaix 1. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Kindly please Press and hold the Power button to power on the DJI Pocket 2 facing the user and press and hold the Function button to power on with the camera facing forward. Thank you.
2021-1-19
Use props
fansa27569f1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 536342 ft
Germany

Hallo, seit dem letzten FW Update 4.2.2021 geht die DJI Pocket 2 mit dem Ein-Ausschalter nur noch im Selfie Modus an.Mit der Funktionstaste geht sie normal an.
Vom Mod. beschriebene Vorgehensweise funktioniert nicht. (Ein-Auschalter + Funktionstaste)
2021-2-5
Use props
BadRadBR
lvl.1
United States

I had the same thing happen to me after doing the new firmware update. I actually sent it back to B & H Photo and got another new one and have not installed the firmware update and it's working normal.
2021-9-28
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

This is one of those "It's not a fault, it's a feature" type of updates.

After the update, pressing and holding the power button powers on the camera and turns the gimbal to selfie mode, while pressing the mode button when powered off will power on the camera and point the gimbal away from user. Slightly confusing but totally intentional.
2021-9-29
Use props
abercrombie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1572543 ft
  • >>>
United States

Updated my Pocket 2, then panicked thinking it had a mind of its own. A quick Google search revealed it wasn't going rogue—just flaunting a new feature.
2023-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules