Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Profile Info Gone And No New Profile
1282 6 2021-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akirasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

A couple days ago, I updated to the latest Fly App version Android V 1.2.2 on my Samsung S7 directly from DJI.  Now my Prolie is empty and no new flight are recorded (also for my Mini 2).  Flight sync on.

What happened, and did I screw the pooch?

Also "glitches"?  At higher frame rates, forced to H265?  Lose tracking detection?  Cold this morning so I might have gotten conphuz'd  (I've had a stroke so don't be mean).
2021-1-19
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

You could try deleting and reinstalling the DJI Fly app and see if that resolves the "glitches".  Before uninstalling and reinstalling the app, log your DJI account out of the app then log back in after reinstalling it.   This might also restore your account profile and flights.  It may take a bit to sync your previous flights.
2021-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Akirasho. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. You may try logging out and logging back into the DJI Fly and see if that would work. If that doesn't, uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly would be your other option. Please be reminded that it'll delete all files and settings stored within the app.
2021-1-19
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
United States

Deleted and reinstalled.  No joy, but another issue.  A short flight appeared to record partial data, but it disappeared when the app was closed and reopened…  
2021-1-20
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
United States

Still no go, for any drone... Mini, Mini 2 or Air 2  SCHLITZ!!
2021-1-22
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
United States

Updated to 1.2.4 (firmware on the Air 2 only) and "new" logs are back (backjdated about 2 weeks)... old logs, MIA...
2021-2-3
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
United States

Flight Data Center is still not visible... sometimes!!!!  The files appear to be stored on my phone (Samsung S7) but not displayed...  Sometimes post flight, limited data is displayed, but then it dissapears!!WTF!  Suggestion????
2021-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules