Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is there a way to Livestream your DJI Mini 2 flight?
2405 20 1-19 21:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 38060446 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey Folks,

So like the DJI GO 4 application, is there any way to Livestream your flight to one of the social media sites? The only way I can see Livestreaming onto a social media site is to screenshot your device and Livestream it that way? Does the GO FLY application have the feature to Livestream?

Thank you for your replies.
1-19 21:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, David Martin Graff. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the DJI Mini 2 does not support live stream but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.
1-19 23:03
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 23:03
Hi, David Martin Graff. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the DJI Mini 2 does not support live stream but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.

Thanks DJI Gamora for answering my question. It is unfortunate that no live stream exists currently for the Mini 2, as this drone flies indoors and it would be a nice feature for those who would like to broadcast indoors a live stream of whatever activities they are working on.
1-20 09:08
Use props
Cients
First Officer
Flight distance : 5392802 ft
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 23:03
Hi, David Martin Graff. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the DJI Mini 2 does not support live stream but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.

1-20 10:00
Use props
Cients
First Officer
Flight distance : 5392802 ft
Portugal

David Martin Graff Posted at 1-20 09:08
Thanks DJI Gamora for answering my question. It is unfortunate that no live stream exists currently for the Mini 2, as this drone flies indoors and it would be a nice feature for those who would like to broadcast indoors a live stream of whatever activities they are working on.

Totally agree.
1-20 10:01
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I second the live stream request, there's no reason why this is not on the app.
1-20 16:48
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

MagicRide Posted at 1-20 16:48
I second the live stream request, there's no reason why this is not on the app.

Well I appreciate your opinion here.
1-20 18:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

David Martin Graff Posted at 1-20 09:08
Thanks DJI Gamora for answering my question. It is unfortunate that no live stream exists currently for the Mini 2, as this drone flies indoors and it would be a nice feature for those who would like to broadcast indoors a live stream of whatever activities they are working on.

Thanks for your kind understanding and although there are no confirmed plans for the time being, we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.
1-23 01:42
Use props
fans42c8019f
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5883 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-23 01:42
Thanks for your kind understanding and although there are no confirmed plans for the time being, we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.

Isn’t this the exact same response you gave him the first time?  
1-23 05:00
Use props
BORRERO.MD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 774534 ft
Colombia

Hi. I'm currently trying out options. With my Galaxy S9 i can mirror screen my phone to my chromecast and notice little lag on the phone itself, however the stream on the tv gets weird at times. I bet it depends on your phone/tablet's processor and ram.
I've also tried different apps to mirror my phone somewhere else. AirDroid, for android, worked fine the first time. However, for whatever reason, the transmission from the phone to my laptop has been dropping every time i try to use it now.
1-23 06:21
Use props
djiuser_zOLpsk4G5AGN
New

Germany

I absolutely agree! Please add back (!) the functionality to live stream with the Mini (2). Thank you!
2-7 06:17
Use props
djiuser_LSA2v8XVnCFw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3558757 ft
United States

https://airdata.com/blog/2019/ne ... with-any-flight-app
Air data says you can livestream with any dji app
2-7 10:32
Use props
The Rev
First Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

There is a way to do it with a third party app that can stream called Prism   
2-7 12:50
Use props
aykutaltindag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27664 ft
Turkey

MagicRide Posted at 1-20 16:48
I second the live stream request, there's no reason why this is not on the app.

i join this!
2-7 14:06
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.4
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

I join this too! Livestream to Instagram and Facebook Live would be awesome!
3-2 12:57
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291424 ft
United States

It will happen about as fast as they add support for the Smart Controller. Don't hold out any hope!
3-2 13:19
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3558757 ft
United States

If you google air data livestream there is a way to live stream mini 2
3-2 13:59
Use props
dji_MODDER
Captain
Flight distance : 11588 ft
Netherlands

https://airdata.com/blog/2019/ne ... with-any-flight-app

another one
3-3 00:46
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

i'm curious how can you livestream using your Mini 2??
4-1 02:07
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

dji_MODDER Posted at 3-3 00:46
https://airdata.com/blog/2019/new-live-streaming-with-any-flight-app

another one

that would be fun
4-1 02:08
Use props
fans8099bffb
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-23 01:42
Thanks for your kind understanding and although there are no confirmed plans for the time being, we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.

People ask, robots answer! Thanks DJI
5-10 08:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules