Breakthru | DJI Mavic Air 2 Cinematic Footage in 4K HDR | Xiaoyou...
773 6 2021-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/JMWlpr2ZmDw

A post-volcanic geological park, Xiaoyoukeng is located on Mt. Qixing's northwestern corner, located approximately 805 metres above sea level.
The area is known for fumaroles (mountain-side sulphur gas exhaust), hot springs, sulphur crystals, is located close by to Mt. Zhuzi, Mt. Datun, and Mt. Xiaoguanyin, and provides views of the northeast coast outside Jinshan town area.
Hiking from Xiaoyoukeng for around 1 hour along the Arrow Bamboo Trail to the top of Mt. Qixing reaches Taipei City's highest point at 1,120 metres above sea level. When coming down, it is recommended to take the East Peak path to visit Qixing Park, Menghuan Pond, and Lengshuikeng, all while taking in breathtaking views of downtown Taipei and Mt. Shamao. The trail ultimately leads back to the Yangmingshan Bus Station.

2021-1-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-1-20
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Taiwan

DAFlys Posted at 1-20 01:46
Beautiful footage.

Thank you my friend !  Have a great day !  
2021-1-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 1-20 06:09
Thank you my friend !  Have a great day !

You're very welcome.
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and  for posting this amazing aerial video you have filmed. The scenery looks amazing from the air. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-1-21
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 03:36
Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and  for posting this amazing aerial video you have filmed. The scenery looks amazing from the air. Great work and keep on flying.  .

I am glad to see you again. Thank you for watching and your kindly comments.  See  you in next video soon ... Have a great day Stephen !  
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mavicair2tw Posted at 1-21 04:11
I am glad to see you again. Thank you for watching and your kindly comments.  See  you in next video soon ... Have a great day Stephen !

Hi there mavicair2tw. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules