Multi-Cam control
3512 4 2021-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtTiminator
New
United States

I have a 1st Gen Pocket w/wifi adapter and 2 new Action cameras. I can get them all to show up in the MIMO App, but I can only control one camera. Once I connect to a single camera...I cannot find out how to change to another camera to start it recording or to set it up.

Am I missing something? I need to be able to switch between my 3 cameras that show up in the Mimo App list. If there is a way...I have not been able to find it.

I have even closed down the app and restarted it and it still stays connected to the previously selected camera. Very frustrating.

Thanks all in advance.
2021-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SgtTiminator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching our. I am sorry that it is not available to control your DJI Osmo Pocket with multiple additional cameras from one mobile device at the same time using the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2021-1-20
Use props
SgtTiminator
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-20 19:26
Hello there SgtTiminator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching our. I am sorry that it is not available to control your DJI Osmo Pocket with multiple additional cameras from one mobile device at the same time using the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

Well that sucks. Cant you add a feature to "Switch Camera" if the App senses more than one camera. It would be a priceless function to be able to setup a camera...start it recording...and then "Switch Camera" to the next one and do the same.

This is a major flaw for us multi-camera owners. What the heck are we supposed to do...carry a mobile device per camera? That's real practical.
2021-1-21
Use props
semfg
lvl.1
Germany

SgtTiminator Posted at 2021-1-21 05:43
Well that sucks. Cant you add a feature to "Switch Camera" if the App senses more than one camera. It would be a priceless function to be able to setup a camera...start it recording...and then "Switch Camera" to the next one and do the same.

This is a major flaw for us multi-camera owners. What the heck are we supposed to do...carry a mobile device per camera? That's real practical.

Same problem here, nothing changed in Q3/2022 :-(

Even if multicam is not available a "Switch cam button" would be a nice workaround solution
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_tSimFUP2RM9H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137943 ft
United States

semfg Posted at 9-14 01:01
Same problem here, nothing changed in Q3/2022 :-(

Even if multicam is not available a "Switch cam button" would be a nice workaround solution

10.10.2022 - so is this correct, the mimo app cannot control 2 osmo action 3 at one time?
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules