RONIN SC BROKEN!
2172 3 2021-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stipe
lvl.1
Austria

Hi Guys,
just wanted to share my struggle with the RONIN SC. It's really CRAP. sorry for that.

my frist RONIN SC was broken as well, amazon replaced it for free. Received the new one, but the happiness was not for long.

Now, the Gimbal is absolutely broken, the 3 LED's are blinking RED and i can't do nothing.

how it came?

i've been facing issues, after balancing my Sony A6400 (with sigma 16mm) on the Ronin SC. and going to the APP on my Mobile Phone (tried IPhone 8 and IPhone 12 Pro) the incline for the Balance Test hasn't been showen. so the Balance Test failed all the time. Tried to AutoTune the Gimbal. Failed. So DJI Support told me to downgrade the software. tried it out. kinda strange the buttons have been. App says Update, but once pressing update, pop up window shows up and it's says downgrade. and the downgrade or update don't know went through in a second.

I've sent it to DJI for reparing it. the gimbal came back (nothing done on it, it worked for them) and yes it worked for a time. but then again the same issues, no degree showing at the balance test. i can't do nothing. But at that time it was working at least (I mean it was carring my camera) . now the 3 RED LEDS blinking, nothing is working anymore, after trying to downgrade the version of the firmware. i think something with the firmware went terrible bad.

so I contacted the support again, and made video. and don't know what to do. i need te gimbal in a week, cause we are shooting a short film.
Considering bying the RSC2, but if i'm facing same issues with app and gimbal what should i by then?

Br Stipe
2021-1-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for the experience you had with the Ronin-SC. Could you please also send the video here, and we can ask our engineer to check for any details that might cause the issue on your gimbal. And if there is any error code shown on the Ronin app, please also let us know, thank you.
2021-1-22
Use props
stipe
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-22 06:13
Hello there, we are sorry for the experience you had with the Ronin-SC. Could you please also send the video here, and we can ask our engineer to check for any details that might cause the issue on your gimbal. And if there is any error code shown on the Ronin app, please also let us know, thank you.

hi, here you can find the video: https://we.tl/t-iJ7rVWY3Cf

but dji support germany did answer me already. I've been told that it is my fault my camera wasn't balanced right. but i have no idea how i should balance it right then. they've send me a video, but it was never ever possilbe for me to balance it like they've showed me.

after trying to downgrade the firmware it went broke.
Then the firmeware problem appeared. so i've send the gimbal to dji support and ordered the ronin SC2 already. hope not having the same issues like with the ronin SC.

thank you!
Br stipe
2021-1-25
Use props
Zlaja
New

Sweden

I want to share my experience so that anyone else with the same problem can benefit from it.
I had trouble updating the firmware in my Ronin-SC. The three led lights were flashing red and the gimbal was unusable. I thought it was bricked and the only way to restore it was to flash it via USB or at the workshop.
It turned out that it was still possible to connect to the gimbal with bluetooth. After a couple of tries I managed to update the gimbal to the latest firmware. I had to put the phone on the gimbal for it to work as the update process complained that the phone and gimbal might be too far apart.
2023-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules