connector type c
593 7 2021-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alvaro Fonseca
lvl.1

Chile

My connector until yesterday was fine, and my phone was updated to miui 12 and from there the pocket 2 became a powerbank I'm disappointed
2021-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alvaro Fonseca. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2021-1-20
Use props
Alvaro Fonseca
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-20 20:09
Hello there Alvaro Fonseca. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

the model of my phone is a Xiaomi redmi note 8

best regards!
2021-1-21
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Are you saying that the phone no longer controls the camera, or are you just commenting on how the phone charges the camera?  Android phones always charge the camera as that's a built in "feature" of the Android operating system.
2021-1-21
Use props
Alvaro Fonseca
lvl.1

Chile

fansfe82067d Posted at 1-21 05:32
Are you saying that the phone no longer controls the camera, or are you just commenting on how the phone charges the camera?  Android phones always charge the camera as that's a built in "feature" of the Android operating system.

Let me explain, before yesterday I could control the camera with the cell phone using the type-c connector, and yesterday I updated the phone to miui 12 and from there, the mimo application does not recognize dji pcket 2 through the type-c port, yes It does it by wifi, but not by wire
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Alvaro Fonseca Posted at 1-21 03:24
the model of my phone is a Xiaomi redmi note 8

best regards!

Hi there Alvaro Fonseca. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mino application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said camera and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

2021-1-22
Use props
Alvaro Fonseca
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-22 00:14
Hi there Alvaro Fonseca. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mino application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said camera and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello Dji Stephen, yesterday I restarted the cell phone and it is working correctly with my smartphone, I will tell you about any news that arises in the future

best regards
2021-1-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Alvaro Fonseca. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Please keep us posted and film safe always. .
2021-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules