Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Account Not Logged in..........
1537 11 1-21 03:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5199813 ft
United Kingdom

Some advice please. Receiving the message 'Account not logged in' for very first time. Took off ok and got audio message Home point updated everything looked ok but it did ask me to do pre-flight checks as if it was just out the box. Did all it asked but message still there. Could someone more experienced please advise.
(Might have posted this in the wrong thread originally).
1-21 03:26
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Forget it ! Very Senior moment on my part! All fixed. Need to take more MEMORY pills!!!!!
1-21 03:32
Use props
videoeditman
First Officer
Flight distance : 1597566 ft
United States

Glad you got it figured out!
1-21 05:30
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

videoeditman Posted at 1-21 05:30
Glad you got it figured out!

Just never had that message before on screen, That's why the initial confusion. lol.
1-21 05:41
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

yogi053 Posted at 1-21 03:32
Forget it ! Very Senior moment on my part! All fixed. Need to take more MEMORY pills!!!!!

LOL,  been there, done that...got the medal.  Really glad you got it sorted out.  Stay safe and have a great day.  
1-21 07:32
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there yogi053. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the said issue. Have a safe and happy filming always.
1-21 19:09
Use props
Arany Jozsef
lvl.1

Romania

i have a problem  i cannot unlock blue geo zone  it say account not logged in ( but  i am loggd in  )  just updated to 1.2.4     i have a mavic mini 1
2-7 11:04
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Have you actually logged into Dji site not just logged in here?
2-8 04:19
Use props
Arany Jozsef
lvl.1

Romania

yogi053 Posted at 2-8 04:19
Have you actually logged into Dji site not just logged in here?

yes i vas logged in fly app  but i could not unlock geozone blue color
2-8 08:11
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Arany Jozsef Posted at 2-8 08:11
yes i vas logged in fly app  but i could not unlock geozone blue color

Ok, undertood. I'm afraid I can't help further. I have no knowledge of enountering blue or any colour of geofence zones, perhaps others on here can help. Failing that, you coud contact Dji direct for advice. Sorry! Stay safe!
2-8 09:56
Use props
Juanpablo Leiva
New

United States

Imgetting ut alsohow tofix it?
5-1 08:52
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Bear with me, it was 4 months ago and at my age memory is not the best. As ar as I remember, I logged out completely and removed the app completely from my phone and then reinstalled the Fly app and logged into my Dji account using the original details of my activation of account for Dji carerefresh. Please try this and if you have no success, request assistance on here from one of the DJi moderators. Good luck, Stay safe!
5-2 01:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules