Account Not Logged in..........
28344 29 2021-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Some advice please. Receiving the message 'Account not logged in' for very first time. Took off ok and got audio message Home point updated everything looked ok but it did ask me to do pre-flight checks as if it was just out the box. Did all it asked but message still there. Could someone more experienced please advise.
(Might have posted this in the wrong thread originally).
2021-1-21
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Forget it ! Very Senior moment on my part! All fixed. Need to take more MEMORY pills!!!!!
2021-1-21
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Glad you got it figured out!
2021-1-21
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

videoeditman Posted at 1-21 05:30
Glad you got it figured out!

Just never had that message before on screen, That's why the initial confusion. lol.
2021-1-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 1-21 03:32
Forget it ! Very Senior moment on my part! All fixed. Need to take more MEMORY pills!!!!!

LOL,  been there, done that...got the medal.  Really glad you got it sorted out.  Stay safe and have a great day.  
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there yogi053. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the said issue. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2021-1-21
Use props
Arany Jozsef
New

Spain

i have a problem  i cannot unlock blue geo zone  it say account not logged in ( but  i am loggd in  )  just updated to 1.2.4     i have a mavic mini 1
2021-2-7
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Have you actually logged into Dji site not just logged in here?
2021-2-8
Use props
Arany Jozsef
New

Spain

yogi053 Posted at 2-8 04:19
Have you actually logged into Dji site not just logged in here?

yes i vas logged in fly app  but i could not unlock geozone blue color
2021-2-8
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Arany Jozsef Posted at 2-8 08:11
yes i vas logged in fly app  but i could not unlock geozone blue color

Ok, undertood. I'm afraid I can't help further. I have no knowledge of enountering blue or any colour of geofence zones, perhaps others on here can help. Failing that, you coud contact Dji direct for advice. Sorry! Stay safe!
2021-2-8
Use props
Juanpablo Leiva
New

United States

Imgetting ut alsohow tofix it?
2021-5-1
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Bear with me, it was 4 months ago and at my age memory is not the best. As ar as I remember, I logged out completely and removed the app completely from my phone and then reinstalled the Fly app and logged into my Dji account using the original details of my activation of account for Dji carerefresh. Please try this and if you have no success, request assistance on here from one of the DJi moderators. Good luck, Stay safe!
2021-5-2
Use props
Steve MartinUSA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3300653 ft
United States

This error comes up all the time now for me, when I attempt to fly in an  "Authorization Zone". What I've been doing to get around it is to  launch DJI store, log in, leave running, restart dji fly. That's a  hassle. I finally found the logout/login button in DJI Fly so maybe that  will fix this annoying message. However, I was already logged in...at  least my name was there instead of "not logged in".
2021-9-17
Use props
djiuser_rQg8vyZ3ZlE8
lvl.1

Ecuador

I have the same issue. Account not logged in. After a few tries and turning off and on it will let me fly. How can I fix this ?
2021-9-24
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get this once in a while. I just wait or try again later.
2021-9-24
Use props
Haste347
New

United States

I am getting this same issue. I am logged into my account. I have tried to logout, then log back in; re-install DJI Fly, and logging into DJI Store at the same time. I am in a restricted zone and get the prompts to get the required permit that downloads to the MM, but I get the "account not logged in" error each time I attempt to take off. I hit the left take off button, the center take off button appears (that I long press) and get a prompt with two check boxes saying I take full permission...blah blah, I check them, hit OK and then I get the "account not logged in" error.
Extremely frustrating and very sad that I had to pull out my old Holy Stone to get into the air.

Any help would be much appreciated.
2021-9-26
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Grasping at straws here but.......what if you completely log out,, delete the app, and then log back in and reinstall in an unrestricted location to see if that helps.
I know it isn't much help but you never know!
2021-9-27
Use props
RafaHELL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 892841 ft
United Kingdom

I am very happy that everybody got it sort it but its sad that this topic is not actually answered.
Everyday that I want to fly the first time it says my account is not login, I have to turn the drone on and off like 4,5 times. I am logged in the profile app, I am logged in on dji website on my cellphone browser, I even clean the memory ram of my phone, I log out and log in in the app... Still everyday the same since I bought it.
So can so someone tell me how to do it?
I would be very grateful
2021-10-8
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sorry you are having such problems RafaHELL my problem was resolved simply by reinstalling app and logging in again. Your problem is greater.
How about logging out, delete the app, try a DIFFERENT browser, ie, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari etc etc and then download app again and log back in to your Dji account.
Not a lot of help from me but...............you never know it just might work.
Have you tried a different mobile device? Another phone, tablet etc?Good luck!
2021-10-8
Use props
djiuser_NJf2Ir5Qq7Ld
lvl.2
Flight distance : 96335 ft
Canada

The solution that worked for me is to log out of the app, and log in again.

1. In the DJI Fly app go to Profile>settings> scroll down and Log Out.
2. Log back in.

Regards,

J
2021-10-8
Use props
djiuser_DT3Pm79Bw7WT
New

United States

I’ve been having the same issue.  Somewhere on the web I found some advice that worked.  ... down the DJI fly app completely.  On the iPhone that means either double clicking the home button swiping diagonally and then swiping up.  Restart the app and all is well.  

Fierojo
2021-10-17
Use props
RafaHELL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 892841 ft
United Kingdom

After 3 days of doing that method it works for me everytime. If I log out before finishing my flight and if I log in when I want to fly it will not work.

So I need to try to fly it to have the message account not logged in to then log out and log in and it works, bobs your uncle.

Thank you so much guys, problem solved.
2021-10-19
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Well done!
2021-10-20
Use props
djiuser_Sjmbk9VeVs1j
New

Malaysia

yogi053 Posted at 1-21 03:32
Forget it ! Very Senior moment on my part! All fixed. Need to take more MEMORY pills!!!!!

how to solve it...coz i have that problem now....i already login but...still say account not logged in
2021-11-3
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

djiuser_Sjmbk9VeVs1j Posted at 11-3 09:24
how to solve it...coz i have that problem now....i already login but...still say account not logged in

Remove app completely from your mobile device. Re-install app using original e-mail and password details. If that fails to work, a quick e-mail to Dji support and they will sort you out 'toot suite'.
2021-11-4
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am getting that same error, how did you fix it?
2022-12-6
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Do what I suggest in post 29#. If that doesn't work, email djisupprt.com
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_ccC7u35iAWNY
New

United States

yogi053 Posted at 2021-1-21 03:32

It would be great if you could share with the rest of us what you did to fix it.
2023-12-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_ccC7u35iAWNY Posted at 12-23 04:16
It would be great if you could share with the rest of us what you did to fix it.

Read the thread, I think you will find he has said what he did at least once.
2023-12-23
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-23 04:51
Read the thread, I think you will find he has said what he did at least once.

Thanks Sean, I didn't really know how to answer the request gain.
2023-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules