RC Continuous Beeping
837 8 2021-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Information that might help others if encountering same problem.
Carried out 3 short flights at 1080,2.7k and 4k.
Later on switched on RC, Mini2 and Mobile device to check some parameters.
Got continuous short beeps from RC. Tried Calibrating Rc but no joy to silence beeps. Tried switching on Mini2 again and carried out pairing actions to RC still no joy.
Shut everything down again and then managed to Re-calibrate RC and beeping eventually ceased.
Checked everything indoors and all seems well.
Might help if somebody else experiences same problem.
( Beeping happened after RC was fully charged).
2021-1-21
Use props
Mini2Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
United Kingdom

What was the charge level of the battery in the Mini 2?
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there yogi053. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these informative information here at DJI Forum. Again, thank you for your support and keep on flying.
2021-1-21
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Mini2Flyer Posted at 1-21 16:06
What was the charge level of the battery in the Mini 2?

I had flown 3 flights of total time 13 mins. When I went to recharge the battery 3 LEDs were flashing.
Come to think of it, I did put a fully charged battery into the ac but cannot remember if problem disappeared before or after inserting new battery. Age thing!
Weather good here today, so think I will fly at least 1 battery and see if all ok still.
2021-1-22
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 1-22 02:05
I had flown 3 flights of total time 13 mins. When I went to recharge the battery 3 LEDs were flashing.
Come to think of it, I did put a fully charged battery into the ac but cannot remember if problem disappeared before or after inserting new battery. Age thing!
Weather good here today, so think I will fly at least 1 battery and see if all ok still.

UPDATE:- Took the Mini2 out and flew around my local park. This is a wee magic machine. Everything went perfect and I am so pleased with it. I only lost connection to the RC once and that is because I put the building in the photo between me and my drone. I hit RTH and took control when connection re-established.
Stay safe everyone.
NB. didn't break lockdown flew from my front door and back!

2021-1-22
Use props
Mini2Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
United Kingdom

Glad that is seems to be sorted.
2021-1-22
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Mini2Flyer Posted at 1-22 07:10
Glad that is seems to be sorted.

Thank you! Really chuffed with this wee machine. (Touch wood).
2021-1-22
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Glad it's working OK now!
2021-1-22
Use props
tim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64669 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 19:22
Hello there yogi053. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these informative information here at DJI Forum. Again, thank you for your support and keep on flying.

I have this issue come up occasionally and in my case, I have found it has to do with interference of some sort and happens more frequently when trying to work with my drone indoors. I look at it as a warning, after all that what constant beeping means right? anyway, if anyone has this issue, the first thing I would do is go outside and make sure you are not having any magnetic interference issues.
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules