Osmo mobile 3 and S10+ stopped working
498 3 2021-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ognjenmarceta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105833 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

When i try to connect gimbal and phone, gimbal just keeps blinking that light green light.

I had this issue before but it was self fixed gimbal than suddenly started working. Now I have this issue once more and I'm kinda mad because tomorrow I'm traveling and I wanted to shoot some videos. Any idea what this is happening?

Device was activated when i bought it, I dont get that screen anymore when i re-install the app.
2021-1-21
Use props
ognjenmarceta
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

And yes I did try to reset gimbal, bluetooth on gimbal and on the phone, tried pressing M + TRIGGER + RECORD, etc.
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ognjenmarceta. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-1-21
Use props
ognjenmarceta
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

After a lot of time spent trying to figure out this issue. I've managed to "revive" my gimbal and connect it to my phone again.

What I did to fix this issue:

-Discharge fully battery of the gimbal, the best way is to charge a mobile phone or laptop so you can do this as quickly as possible.
-When the battery is empty, charge it again with the original DJI charger and cable.( I didn't do this before I used some of my random cables and chargers, this could be the origin of the issue )
-Now it was flashing with bold green color, all I had to do is to bring it back from standby mode.
2021-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules