Can't enable "video caption" on DJI Go 4
1341 5 2021-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rossbernet
lvl.1

United States

Trying to upload video to Hivemapper

They require an SRT file which is generated using the video caption feature. But I dont seem to have the option to enable it

https://blog.hivemapper.com/hivemapper-101-video-guide-e2d75f21af1f

IMG_5537.PNG IMG_5536.PNG IMG_5541.PNG
Any tips?
Thanks!
2021-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there rossbernet. Thank you for reaching out and for these information. may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-1-21
Use props
rossbernet
lvl.1

United States

Making sure to respond with a "reply" directly below, thank you!
2021-1-21
Use props
rossbernet
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 20:01
Hello there rossbernet. Thank you for reaching out and for these information. may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Thank you!

I have an iPhone SE second generation. Brand new.

2021-1-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there rossbernet. Thank you for the reply and for these inform you have given. Can you please try uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application on the said mobile device or try using a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-1-24
Use props
rossbernet
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-24 21:31
Hi there rossbernet. Thank you for the reply and for these inform you have given. Can you please try uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application on the said mobile device or try using a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Thank you for the response

I tried that. It did not work.

Is it possible that Spark can not record SRT data? I saw that stated on this forum: https://forum.dji.com/thread-106513-1-1.html
2021-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules