Camera not recognizing on boot up + Air Encoder Error
692 1 2021-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patricktopofilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 542730 ft
Canada

My latest Inspire 2 Issue... as of recently the machine will be delayed to recognize the camera (X5S). We were shooting in a colder environment but only -5 Celsius (23F). Sometimes it would recognize within 20 seconds, others it would take over a minute or so and show the "Air Encoder" error. We tried a variety of reboots, restart the app etc and it would sometimes work and other times it would take a few reboots. Once it connected it worked fine but the inconsistency was frustrating and could be a show stopper in certain scenarios.

I've tested it back in our office and it will still do it but it finds the camera much quicker.. I am guessing this is a temperature thing?

Anyways, we recently replaced the vibration board system in the early Fall as we had that problem but seemed fine since.

Anyone else dealt with something similar?

Thank you

IMG_0003.PNG
2021-1-22
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Stubborn thing, isn't? No, temperature shouldn't play any role in this, but it is possible if connectors are not firmly seated and secured. I can only suggest checking all connectors inside Cinecore module. These are delicate snap-on type, most likely secured with a dab of hot glue, but ... who knows. There's another one just beneath SSD wiring, which goes from vibration board ...
ssd interface cable.jpg
2021-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules