Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Purchased AppleProRes 1.17.21 haven’t received Activation Key V...
1174 9 2021-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimmyStud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 179777 ft
United States

Hello. I've been given a never ending runaround regarding the purchase and activation of the Apple Pro Res License.   I purchased the the Apple ProRes License  Sunday the 17th.  As soon as I saw that the transaction was "pending" from my bank I contacted DJI customer service via chat, in hopes of getting my email with the key.  The agent Nica reassured me that my "situation" would be "escalated" and resolved within 24-48 hours.
NOPE.
Jack
Khendra
Leigh
Same lines. 24-48 hrs.   I'm assuming 'Ecalated' now means 'discard, irgore, disregard etc.' instead of ' elevated, heightened, increased, raised (up).  If their intentions were honorable, I'm guessing they meant accelerated.
It's not rocket science or overnighting gold bullion, it's just a key to open the License I paid $500.00 for.  I was putout/upset Tuesday, now it's Friday 10:00 pm.  My demeanor has gone downhill.
WILL SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE FULLFILL THE AGREEMENT by providing me with the License Key so that I may be capable of ultilizing my 960GB and 480GB CINESSD sticks PLEASE?
I'm desperate now, so PLEASE, give me the activation key I purchased over 120 hours ago.
I'm posting this because I was given a Name to call to attention the email to support@Dji.com.  I received an acknowledgment of the email AS WELL AS LINK BACK TO SUPPORT.
With all sincerity,
J Coulson
Order # 0015082767940

2021-1-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Jimmy.  We're very sorry to know your frustrations with our customer service. We know you have gone exasperated and we're sorry to have made you feel this way. Allow me to put my hands on this and seek urgent attention from the team. Rest assured that I'll keep an eye on this until your order is received. We'd like you to feel you are valued and your satisfaction is important to us. We appreciate every patience and understanding you have given us.
2021-1-24
Use props
JimmyStud
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-24 12:51
Hi, Jimmy.  We're very sorry to know your frustrations with our customer service. We know you have gone exasperated and we're sorry to have made you feel this way. Allow me to put my hands on this and seek urgent attention from the team. Rest assured that I'll keep an eye on this until your order is received. We'd like you to feel you are valued and your satisfaction is important to us. We appreciate every patience and understanding you have given us.

Thank you Miss Diana. I received a voicemail from Manager John yesterday from China. He said that an email was sent the day prior, but there was none. Just a 6 digit confirmation of receipt of the email I sent. I’m assuming that the 6 digit number is not the Activation Key. The ones I’ve seen blurred out in the videos I’ve watched were much longer.
Thank you for any assistance.
J. Coulson
2021-1-24
Use props
JimmyStud
lvl.3
United States

Copy of the email.
2021-1-24
Use props
JimmyStud
lvl.3
United States

Trying to send a copy of the voicemail.
2021-1-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JimmyStud Posted at 1-24 15:54
Thank you Miss Diana. I received a voicemail from Manager John yesterday from China. He said that an email was sent the day prior, but there was none. Just a 6 digit confirmation of receipt of the email I sent. I’m assuming that the 6 digit number is not the Activation Key. The ones I’ve seen blurred out in the videos I’ve watched were much longer.
Thank you for any assistance.
J. Coulson

You're most welcome. Just to verify, have you checked your spam folder or tried to log in to the DJI store to resend the verification code?
You may refer to the guide below shows, hope this helps. Looking forward to hearing from you.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ctivation+Guide.pdf
2021-1-24
Use props
JimmyStud
lvl.3
United States

Hello to anyone. Someone who knows what they’re doing please send me my activation code. It is not in my junk or spam folder, it never was. I just got off the phone with DJI Support again. She played the she’s breaking up and I can’t understand her game and I do not appreciate it whatsoever. At eight minutes after 8:00 Eastern standard time we were magically disconnected and upon me calling back it is after hours again. I am in the DJI assistant  2 app ready to put the activation code in, but, you  guessed, I don’t have it.   Please someone with enough experience send me the activation code please pretty pretty pretty please.
This is completely unacceptable. Every time I communicate with someone, I am forced to start from square one.  I’ve been to square one, I don’t like it there.  Do Not  email me and ask me to check my junk/spam folder or to ‘Resend Activation Code” IVE DONE THAT MULTIPLE times already.  Please email me the original ACTIVATION KEY ( the one I have NEVER received).  
Thank you in advance for keeping from being VERY rude, I’m doing my best to maintain some composure.
Jim Coulson
Jcoulson@ec.rr.com
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JimmyStud Posted at 1-25 17:23
Hello to anyone. Someone who knows what they’re doing please send me my activation code. It is not in my junk or spam folder, it never was. I just got off the phone with DJI Support again. She played the she’s breaking up and I can’t understand her game and I do not appreciate it whatsoever. At eight minutes after 8:00 Eastern standard time we were magically disconnected and upon me calling back it is after hours again. I am in the DJI assistant  2 app ready to put the activation code in, but, you  guessed, I don’t have it.   Please someone with enough experience send me the activation code please pretty pretty pretty please.
This is completely unacceptable. Every time I communicate with someone, I am forced to start from square one.  I’ve been to square one, I don’t like it there.  Do Not  email me and ask me to check my junk/spam folder or to ‘Resend Activation Code” IVE DONE THAT MULTIPLE times already.  Please email me the original ACTIVATION KEY ( the one I have NEVER received).  
Thank you in advance for keeping from being VERY rude, I’m doing my best to maintain some composure.

Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused. The original activation key has been sent to your email, please check and confirm. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let us know.
2021-1-25
Use props
JimmyStud
lvl.3
United States

Yes Miss Diana!  Jesse sent me the correct code and so far so good!!
Thank you all for putting  with me.
Sincerely,
J Coulson
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JimmyStud Posted at 1-25 23:00
Yes Miss Diana!  Jesse sent me the correct code and so far so good!!
Thank you all for putting  with me.
Sincerely,

You're most welcome. Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules