1080 25 2021-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you President Biden for putting a spring of hope in my faith for my beloved country. You will live forever as the most heroic person I have ever known, especially in this time of crisis.  I hope that the time that I served my country in defense was not in vain. Good luck and good journey, Wherever that takes us, I am behind you fully. You will need some luck and expretise in this sad time of idiocy that is raging our country. Carry on.

2021-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here Here.   
2021-1-23
Use props
Pleomax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

Gary get a grip on reality. This is a forum for UAVs not a site to DRONE on about politics  
2021-1-23
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I always thought it was actually "Hear Hear", not Here Here. (Willing to be corrected of course).
2021-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 1-24 02:45
I always thought it was actually "Hear Hear", not Here Here. (Willing to be corrected of course).

You are correct.

2021-1-24
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, I did think it came from some 'political' environment.
2021-1-24
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The point of this topic was to let you members from countries outside the USA know that we want to be friends again. Our real president made huge steps to correct the erronious impression that we are not friends on his first day in office. Just call it cleaning up some feces left behind.
2021-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I totally agree!
2021-1-25
Use props
Pleomax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

GaryDoug Posted at 1-24 20:09
The point of this topic was to let you members from countries outside the USA know that we want to be friends again. Our real president made huge steps to correct the erronious impression that we are not friends on his first day in office. Just call it cleaning up some feces left behind.

BLAH!  BLAH!  BLAH! more political nonsense

Keep DRONING on.

2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_YJZwztE6tNnL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1183255 ft
United States

The point of this topic was to let you members from countries outside the USA know that we want to be friends again. Our real president made huge steps to correct the erronious impression that we are not friends on his first day in office. Just call it cleaning up some feces left behind.

Yea, Were starting by destroying our economy and send jobs to other countries. Yippy Yippy
2021-1-25
Use props
scoble08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4327592 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_YJZwztE6tNnL Posted at 1-25 07:21
Yea, Were starting by destroying our economy and send jobs to other countries. Yippy Yippy

Oh please!
2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_YJZwztE6tNnL
Second Officer
United States

Yes please.
2021-1-25
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I am not aware of any agreement to send jobs to other countries, except for NAFTA. Some of you guys need to read up on that to understand the reasons and the people most responsible for creating it.
2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_YJZwztE6tNnL
Second Officer
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 1-25 10:57
I am not aware of any agreement to send jobs to other countries, except for NAFTA. Some of you guys need to read up on that to understand the reasons and the people most responsible for creating it.

Vladimir Putin is basically calling Biden a senile old man, China rebuffed Anthony Blinken to his face & Kim Jong Un refuses to talk to anyone from the Biden regime... but it’s good to know that America is ReSpEcTeD AgAiN.
2021-3-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_YJZwztE6tNnL Posted at 3-20 17:16
Vladimir Putin is basically calling Biden a senile old man, China rebuffed Anthony Blinken to his face & Kim Jong Un refuses to talk to anyone from the Biden regime... but it’s good to know that America is ReSpEcTeD AgAiN.

Three Communist countries. I would bet that you would never use them as good references. Think again.
2021-3-20
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Pleomax Posted at 1-23 07:45
Gary get a grip on reality. This is a forum for UAVs not a site to DRONE on about politics

No Doubt, any political statement here on this forum has no place hopefully moderators will remove it! I will certainly if possible attempt to block the original poster so I don't see any more of this garbage!
2021-3-20
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 1-25 10:57
I am not aware of any agreement to send jobs to other countries, except for NAFTA. Some of you guys need to read up on that to understand the reasons and the people most responsible for creating it.

You need to be better schooled in your BS, NAFTA is long gone!!!!
2021-3-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

"The impetus for a North American free trade zone began with U.S. president Ronald Reagan, who made the idea part of his 1980 presidential campaign. After the signing of the Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement in 1988, the administrations of U.S. president George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, and Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney agreed to negotiate what became NAFTA. "
2021-3-20
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 3-20 18:22
"The impetus for a North American free trade zone began with U.S. president Ronald Reagan, who made the idea part of his 1980 presidential campaign. After the signing of the Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement in 1988, the administrations of U.S. president George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, and Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney agreed to negotiate what became NAFTA. "

I don't need to put some BS definition on here like you...but I have to because you have no clue!
It's currently the "USMCA" US Mexico Canada free trade agreement. NAFTA is rightfully long gone!!!
2021-3-20
Use props
Raven850
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

so what's this political crap got to do with drones, got to be sites dealing with posts like yours that you can go blab on
2021-3-21
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
United States

Raven850 Posted at 3-21 09:13
so what's this political crap got to do with drones, got to be sites dealing with posts like yours that you can go blab on

No doubt, the guy needs to move on!
2021-3-21
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
United States

Dear Gary,

Thank you for your message!
I will always, as also the Portuguese people generally speaking, be a very good friend of the US and their polite, friendly and kind people.
We were the first country in the world to recognize US as an independent nation.
Best regards, and safe flights!
2021-3-21
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
United States

Cients Posted at 3-21 11:14
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your message!

It appears you are posting from the USA!
That being the case you should be fully aware politics in this country have nothing to do with being kind and nice.
Apparently you are misconstruing dopey sleepy joe and his cronies to be the only kind and nice people in the USA.
If you believe that BS maybe you should head to Portugal to live happily in peace.
2021-3-21
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

TP-FPV Posted at 3-21 13:32
It appears you are posting from the USA!
That being the case you should be fully aware politics in this country have nothing to do with being kind and nice.
Apparently you are misconstruing dopey sleepy joe and his cronies to be the only kind and nice people in the USA.

Dear TP-FPV,

Greetings from Lisbon, Portugal!
Usually I use a VPN to watch Dateline and sometimes I forget to close it. That is why DJI "placed me" in US.
I think was missinterpreted due to a language problem. In fact, was talking about the US people in general.
Was not refering now or before, just always. Respectful, open, friendly and trustable, every time I have been to US.
Best regards and safe flights!
2021-3-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is sad to see someone post a message of goodwill and then have it attacked by a bunch of trolls.
2021-3-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

TP-FPV Posted at 3-20 18:16
No Doubt, any political statement here on this forum has no place hopefully moderators will remove it! I will certainly if possible attempt to block the original poster so I don't see any more of this garbage!

It seems you have no problem making a full blown idiot of yourself......
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules