Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RS2 | RSC2 | WHICH GIMBAL IS BEST OR DO YOU BUY THE PRO KIT ?
2585 16 2021-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hitmax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WHICH GIMBAL IS BEST FOR YOU THE DJI RS 2 OR DJI RSC 2 IN THIS VIDEO I TRY TO HELP YOU DECIDE !
I will be making some more videos & films on the features of the DJI RS2 & RSC2 PLUS BALANCING SETUPS so stay tuned if you are interested.

2021-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hitmax. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this interesting video you have filmed and created. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2021-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good video!
2021-1-25
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Buddy
2021-1-27
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-24 22:12
Hello there Hitmax. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this interesting video you have filmed and created. Nicely done and thank you for your support.

No Worries hopefully have some more soon
2021-1-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hitmax Posted at 1-27 14:39
No Worries hopefully have some more soon

Hi there Hitmax. Thank you for the reply and it is always my pleasure to watch your work. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep on filming. .
2021-1-28
Use props
fans82e46bed
New

Germany

Hey guys,

I'm currently debating which one to buy RS 2 or RSC 2. I do a lot of skateboarding videos and thus need the camera to be low to the ground. I've seen that the RSC 2 can be folded in a way that the handle is above the gimbal. I haven't seen any pictures of the RS 2 doing that. So I'm wondering if it's possible.

So, can somebody of the experts tell whether the mount like in this picture below is possible with an RS 2 ?? Thanks so much!

2021-1-29
Use props
djiuser_8xdxbZ47y4AG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7618514 ft
United States

fans82e46bed Posted at 1-29 14:12
Hey guys,

I'm currently debating which one to buy RS 2 or RSC 2. I do a lot of skateboarding videos and thus need the camera to be low to the ground. I've seen that the RSC 2 can be folded in a way that the handle is above the gimbal. I haven't seen any pictures of the RS 2 doing that. So I'm wondering if it's possible.
The RS2 doesn’t fold like that but it does have an removable briefcase handle so you can hold it like that.

In the attached photos I’m using the SMALLRIG Adjustable Handle Sling Handgrip ($48) but the RS2 does come with one in the box it’s just you use the tripod as the grip. I didn’t want to have to unscrew and rescrew the tripod grip from the bottom all the time so I got the smallrig handle but it does come with a way to do this.

I honestly would wonder if the handle on the RSC2 would get in the way if filming like that.
17746B5C-FAC7-4E80-8A72-9512D4C18247.jpeg
7A3A85E0-C994-4AD3-AA76-2825D5BA3A52.jpeg
2021-1-29
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans82e46bed Posted at 1-29 14:12
Hey guys,

I'm currently debating which one to buy RS 2 or RSC 2. I do a lot of skateboarding videos and thus need the camera to be low to the ground. I've seen that the RSC 2 can be folded in a way that the handle is above the gimbal. I haven't seen any pictures of the RS 2 doing that. So I'm wondering if it's possible.

It will depend on the set up you are oging to have on it tbh - what will you have?

I am in th eprocess of making some more videos with different camera bodies and lens setups - if it is not too heavy sounds to me like the RSC2 might be best for you - if you have a any questions feel free to drop me a line - cheers Hieth
2021-2-26
Use props
fans82e46bed
New

Germany

Thanks for your feedback! I now went with the RS2 because I want the option to mount bigger lenses / cameras as well. I still think for skateboard run & gun the RSC2 might be the better choice after all due to it's verstility and compact measueres! Take care..
2021-3-2
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans82e46bed Posted at 3-2 05:44
Thanks for your feedback! I now went with the RS2 because I want the option to mount bigger lenses / cameras as well. I still think for skateboard run & gun the RSC2 might be the better choice after all due to it's verstility and compact measueres! Take care..

I don't think you will be disappointed - have fun
2021-3-2
Use props
fans82e46bed
New

Germany

Hitmax Posted at 3-2 14:45
I don't think you will be disappointed - have fun

Hey, I know got the gimbal as Pro Combo, and I wanted to test the Focus Motor. I then was kind of shocked because I think I received a mount plate where DJI forgot to actual drill holes wehre they should be?

Can Anybody please check these images and let me know if I'm right that these parts are missing drilling holes?

2021-3-13
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans82e46bed Posted at 3-13 14:43
Hey, I know got the gimbal as Pro Combo, and I wanted to test the Focus Motor. I then was kind of shocked because I think I received a mount plate where DJI forgot to actual drill holes wehre they should be?

Can Anybody please check these images and let me know if I'm right that these parts are missing drilling holes?

HI - There should be two holes in there to screw in the attachment - you can also attach it to the front of the longer adjustment plate but that is for longer lens I would contact DJI or the supplier and ask to have one sent to you - cheers Hieth
2021-3-16
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I got both and I've now got as many gimbals as I have drones........ This is John lol
2021-6-3
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 6-3 09:10
I got both and I've now got as many gimbals as I have drones........ This is John lol

Ha Ha you can never have enough drones or gimbals - when can I see some of your work ?
2021-6-3
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 6-3 09:10

Hi John - he's here he's there he's everywhere
2021-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules