1311 7 2021-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do not see this accessory available on the DJI website. There are several aftermarket versions on eBay. Does anyone know if DJI even makes this accessory and if so, where it is available?
2021-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Marty Markoe. Thanks for reaching out! You can check the DJI Pocket 2 Waterproof Case for more information regarding this accessory.
2021-1-24
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. Just requested reminder when back in stock.
2021-1-24
Use props
Jag M.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 931549 ft
Poland

Well, the problem is that the waterproof case was never available in the store as far as I know (at least for wider public). So the real question is when, dear DJI, will it be  FINALLY available?  I bought Pocket 2 for different reasons, but one of major ones was the ability to use it for diving. So please DJI make the case available in Q1 of 2021. Thanks.

2021-2-4
Use props
papabri48
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 05:46
Hi, Marty Markoe. Thanks for reaching out! You can check the DJI Pocket 2 Waterproof Case for more information regarding this accessory.

I, too, want a reliable waterproof case, but like a number of items on the DJI Store, it is currently not available.  I'm concerned that, like some other drone accessories, DJI will say not in stock, when in reality, they have stopped making them altogether, such as the white goggles I cant find.  WHEN IS DJI GOING TO HAVE THE WATERPROOF CASE?  I bought this camera specifically for an adventure cruise to the Galapagos Islands, part of which is underwater.   I'd rather buy OEM, so PLEASE tell us when it will be available.
2021-3-25
Use props
papabri48
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 05:46

when will it be available?
2021-3-30
Use props
fans560260c2
New

United Kingdom

I ordered a 'Pocket 2 waterproof case' from DJI. It arrived, and it says 'Pocket 2' on it.

But it's got no button on the side, just two on the front. So when you put the Pocket 2 in it, you can turn it on (with the right hand front button). But you can't turn it off, as the only button that will turn the Pocket 2 off is the button on the side. So once your camera is in the case, there's no way to turn it off except by going somewhere dry where you can remove the camera to turn it off! Pressing the button you turned it on with just locks the gimbal (and yes, I did set the camera to have the waterproof case 'ON' first).

In fact, DJI's own video shows the case WITH a button on the side, you can find it on YouTube

But the actual item does NOT have the button, even though it's got 'Pocket 2' printed on it. And of course you can't phone anyone at DJI, and sending an email just gets an automated 'here are the details if you want to send it in for repair' email.

2021-7-26
Use props
fans560260c2
New

United Kingdom

No button...
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules